This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2 - Blue collar

Topic » Tribal Council #2 - Blue..

3291 days ago
Davidftw123
COME ON IN GUYS!
as you know this is tribal council but if you do the math AT LEAST one HAD to have taken the power and some of you have no idea what that power is

Kelly - since you know at least one person took the power does that worry you?

Jayson - what do you think about losing with such a big number?

Harry - now that there could be so many clues for the idol out does that scare you?

Nikatashsa - your first tribal and from such a team based challenge does that speak levels about your tribe?

Phil - were you happy with the outcome of the numbers in the challenge today?

PYN for additional questions < 3
YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO VOTE NOT VOTING WILL RESULT IN A SELLF VOTE, AFTER 3 SELF VOTES YOU WILL BE MED EVACUATED!!!
3291 days ago
tditdatdwt1234d
Jayson - what do you think about losing with such a big number? Well i mean i have no clue but i dont care i just hope im not the first one out of this tribe
3291 days ago
Philip13
Phil - were you happy with the outcome of the numbers in the challenge today? 

I mean no.... it speaks levels of greed which has taken us here... although it was a hard challenge and losing power was a scary thing to face... I just hope we could rebound from this
3291 days ago
Philip13
Another question? =D
3290 days 23 hours ago
Davidftw123
Phil you said "losing power was a scary thing" so does that mean you were gonna or did take the power?
3290 days 22 hours ago
Philip13
Phil you said "losing power was a scary thing" so does that mean you were gonna or did take the power?

The opportunity was omnipresent however I did want my tribe to succeed and did what was right in the current situation ^_^
3290 days 22 hours ago
harrywasnak
Harry - now that there could be so many clues for the idol out does that scare you?  No. Let them play their games. I'll play mine
3290 days 21 hours ago
Davidftw123
2/5 votes received
3290 days 19 hours ago
Kaushal
No we worked well last challenge but it is weird that we lost...
3290 days 16 hours ago
Davidftw123
I will now read the votes!!!
3290 days 16 hours ago
Kelly0412
rip me lol
3290 days 16 hours ago
Davidftw123
But before we do that if anyone has the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it NOW would be the time to do so...

*no one stands*
3290 days 16 hours ago
tditdatdwt1234d
*looks at everyone*
3290 days 16 hours ago
Davidftw123
OKAY i'll read the *Phil cuts in* David i would like to use my advantage

okay this advantage means that Phil has AN EXTRA VOTE and therefore we will have 6 votes this tribal
3290 days 16 hours ago
Kelly0412
*Looks Back At Jayson*
3290 days 16 hours ago
Kelly0412
hmmm

open group

D&B's Survivor Pearl Islands

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!