This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Day 1

3434 days 17 hours ago
ticofernandez
8th key goes to aisha aka maisyjames
3434 days 17 hours ago
ticofernandez
9th key goes to mikey r
3434 days 17 hours ago
Tetsuya
Me when I'm nommed.
3434 days 17 hours ago
ticofernandez
The 10th and final key goes to talian
3434 days 17 hours ago
Tetsuya
TOLD you.
3434 days 17 hours ago
Tetsuya
I feel like this is frat racism right now ._.
3434 days 17 hours ago
ticofernandez
This means i have chosen to nom you tetsuya and you eric aka arcanine

Dan told danielle in season 14 that you just told a room full of people you want janelle out now you have to pull the trigger. I told eric that i didnt trust tetsuya and he then told me they were friends and we should work together but i knew eventually eric would tell him what i said and that i had to make the first move.

Im sorry tetsuya but ive played other games with you and you never talk to me and come after me

Eric i am truly sorry for nominating you but i couldnt risk you saving your friend from the block with the power of veto i hope you can forgive me for lying but i couldnt have you knock over my tower.

Best of luck to you both in the pov comp this key ceremony is now adjourned
3434 days 17 hours ago
Tetsuya
Eric is my friend? o.O
3434 days 17 hours ago
acyuta
Goodluck noms, POV competition will be posted soon. Goodluck!
3434 days 17 hours ago
ticofernandez
@tetsuya he is on your friends list and told me you guys were friends lol
3434 days 17 hours ago
Tetsuya
He never talks to me now :/ And that's just f/l though, never think me & him are allies :)

Oh btw, you're right that I never talk to you but I never come after you :) I don't know why we never talk though :o
3434 days 17 hours ago
Tetsuya
Anyways, I'll try and fight in this POV comp. I don't want myself overthrown by first impressions, that's sad.

open group

Big Brother: On Vacation

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!