This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 10: "The Final Immunity Challenge" (Leader's Meeting

Topic » Episode 10: "The Final..

3299 days 19 hours ago
laughingoutloud
Wait actually Maladus let me say the proper eviction first and then start.
3299 days 19 hours ago
Maladus1
Okay, no problem
3299 days 19 hours ago
laughingoutloud
Alright so as you most likely already know, it will be OldNewz or Maladus one going home..
The person going home is..
3299 days 19 hours ago
laughingoutloud
Maladus1..
Alright Maladus you may now speak your last words.
3299 days 19 hours ago
laughingoutloud
*waits patiently for Maladus*
3299 days 19 hours ago
laughingoutloud
Alright Maladus you can just say it whenever but im gonna move on now to the laws.
3299 days 19 hours ago
laughingoutloud
Robby has decided to repeal a law, which is the 2 term law, so he may run another term if no one disagrees!
3299 days 19 hours ago
laughingoutloud
And now on to the election..
I'm going to change something because it is the f4
3299 days 19 hours ago
laughingoutloud
I will make a poll with everyone in it, whoever gets the most votes will be leader, and will have a place in the finale.
3299 days 19 hours ago
laughingoutloud
ALSO, no reward challenge next week because it is not needed, AND if their is a 3-way tie between the votes for nomination, Robby will just decide between the 3 of them.
3299 days 19 hours ago
laughingoutloud
I will run this poll until 5:30pm est
3299 days 19 hours ago
Maladus1
Thank you, first, Robby, you were a great leader, and I respect your decision to evict me, thanks for telling me, I love that you did that, as you were straight up, telling be that I was a threat, and that was true. But I hope we can talk and be friends later.

Glinda, you were one of my closest friends in this game, we connected from day 1, and your paranoia about people targeting you was really sad, because everyone loved you, including moi. I wish you the best of luck, and keep in contact with me.

Ihas... you were pretty active in this game, and you winning the final immunity was great, although I wish I would have won it, as I would have still been in this game. I wish you the best of luck, and hey, maybe we can become friends

Newz... I know that you're glad that you're still here, but let me say this, your spamming skills are top notch, as was your ability to find secret eggs, even with a target on your back, you managed to slip past everyone. Kudos.

Well, I got evicted, and I'm happy with the way I played, and if there is ever an all star season, I would accept in a heart beat.

But now I must go, and a Janelle once said
BYE BYE BITCHES!

I love you all!
3299 days 19 hours ago
laughingoutloud
It might be one of the most important polls in this game, good luck everyone.
Maladus please do the funeral when your ready before 5:30pm est when i'm going to have to remove you from the players.
3299 days 19 hours ago
Robbyjak
*claps for maladus*
3299 days 19 hours ago
Maladus1
Thank you, thank you.

open group

Civilization III: Revamped!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!