This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 (Vaini)

Topic » Tribal Council #1 (Vaini)

2504 days ago
JMez2612
Come on in Vaini...

Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab a torch, approach the flame and get fire. This is part of the ritual of Tribal Council because in this game fire represents your life. Once your fire is out, so are you, which will be the case for one of you tonight.
-----------

#Vaini:
[Purple Buffs] [8/8 Remain]

- Jashone: How do you feel about your tribes performance in the challenge?

- Kimmy: Are you nervous about this tribal council?

- Cody: There are idols in this game, how are you adapting your strategy to this?

- Kasumi: You did not show up to the challenge, do you think this puts a target on your back?

- Anna: Are alliances forming? Lines in the sand being drawn? What is tonight's vote based on?

-Liam: What is the most important factor in this vote?

-David:  Do you think a big and crazy move will happen tonight?

-Dom: Do you think the vote will be unanimous or very split?
-----------
/// Votes are due by 4:30 PM EST tomorrow. ///
/// If you do not vote on time you will receive a SELF-VOTE. ///
2504 days ago
Jay_smooth1738
Do we pm u the answers to the questions
2503 days 20 hours ago
talia12345
Could or could not. But, I don't think getting rid of me will too much, sure I didn't come to the challenge. But there is one other person who didn't come to the challenge, and looking at that person''s most recent activity, I don't think it will be worth keeping them around, I mean, I at least showed up to this TC, that says something right?
2503 days 17 hours ago
iichaoskimmy
Kimmy: Totally nervous!! I have no clue where anyone is at with the votes and I feel like I'm on the outs of my tribe :(
2503 days 11 hours ago
Jay_smooth1738
I feel like my tribe abandoned me and cody atbthe worst time ever. Thats a bad first impression and it makes me wonder what they will do in future challanges
2503 days 11 hours ago
AnnaMay
I think that tonight's vote will be based on activity. Some people on our tribe are gone for 2-3 days now and might not come back. We need to make our tribe as strong as possible first in order to win the next challenges.
2503 days 5 hours ago
Jay_smooth1738
In order for us to be a strong team,  the team has to be active. Or else we will be right back here again and again.
2503 days 5 hours ago
smallchild99
I kind of expected there to be idols. It doesn't really affect the way I was planning on coming in here to play the game.
2503 days 4 hours ago
JMez2612
*returns with urn*
2503 days 4 hours ago
iichaoskimmy
-waits nervously-
2503 days 4 hours ago
JMez2612
I'll read the votes
2503 days 4 hours ago
JMez2612
First vote
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
David (self-vote)
2503 days 4 hours ago
JMez2612
Second vote
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Dom (self-vote)
2503 days 4 hours ago
JMez2612
Third vote
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Liam (self-vote)
2503 days 4 hours ago
JMez2612
Fourth vote
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Kasumi
2503 days 4 hours ago
JMez2612
That's one vote David, one vote Kasumi, one vote Dom, one vote Liam

Four votes left

open group

JMez's Survivor: Tonga [S2] DAY 13

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!