This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRIBAL COUNCIL #2 - BETSILEO

Topic » TRIBAL COUNCIL #2 - BETSILEO

3007 days 3 hours ago
Matt64
Behind each of you is a torch. Go ahead and grab it and get fire. This is part of the ritual of tribal council. In Thais game fire represents your life. When ur fire is gone so r u.
Ok I first want to address what's going on with Katie. The real reason is because the group got cleared 2 days ago, and she hasn't rejoined when I've seen her come online. I've given her one more warning and if she doesn't send a request to join I have no choice but to evacuate her. But if she joins, tribal continues. If Katie is evacuated tribal will be cancelled, but I still want you guys to send ur votes in.
Send a vote for anyone on r tribe
U have 24 hours
No vote - self vote
My question for you guys are
How does it feel being to tribal for the first time?
Is there anyone to blame for the challenge loss or is it simply just people not being online in time?
Say if you want another question
3007 days 3 hours ago
RyanAndrews
How does it feel being to tribal for the first time? Frightening, as its so early you don't know how the vote is going to go
Is there anyone to blame for the challenge loss or is it simply just people not being online in time? Simply not online in time, we can't all predict who is going to get back from work or wake up first. Its matter of luck and guessing

Sure I'll have another question
3007 days 3 hours ago
Matt64
Miles - you said it's hard to predict because it's so early in the game. How big of a chance do you think people are writing ur name down?
3007 days 2 hours ago
Daulton7996
How does it feel being to tribal for the first time? It's ok I guess. It's a time where we can all wake up and realize the reality of losing.

Is there anyone to blame for the challenge loss or is it simply just people not being online in time? No, no one should be blamed. It's all about who was online and who wasn't. Simply, I believe the other tribe lives on Tengaged tbh.

And I'll have another question please.
3007 days 1 hour ago
Ancas
It's too bad be at tribal Council. A feeling too bad, you don't know what's going to happen, if you are on the line or not. A torture. I think the great cause we lost is the fact of all players are no online, some study and work and gets a little difficult to access.
3007 days 1 hour ago
Matedog1209
How does it feel being to tribal for the first time?
It is inevitable. We will all face it eventually. It was just a matter of time.

Is there anyone to blame for the challenge loss or is it simply just people not being online in time?
I think it's the entire tribes fault. We all failed to work together but we can't change the past.
3006 days 20 hours ago
RyanAndrews
Miles - you said it's hard to predict because it's so early in the game. How big of a chance do you think people are writing ur name down?

You can never feel comfortable with how the vote is going. I believe people may write my name down, only if they feel like it. I have not thought of any reasons to vote me out, but people ALWAYS have their reasons.
3006 days 2 hours ago
Matt64
I'll go tally the votes
3006 days 2 hours ago
Matt64
*Brings back urn*
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and you wanna play it, now would be the time to do so
3006 days 2 hours ago
Matt64
*Nobody stands*
3006 days 2 hours ago
Matt64
Alright once the votes are read the decision is final person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immedietly
I'll read the votes
3006 days 2 hours ago
Matt64
First vote
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Katie
(Self-vote)
1 vote Katie
3006 days 2 hours ago
Matt64
Second vote
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Katie
2 votes Katie
3006 days 2 hours ago
Matt64
Third vote
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Katie
3 votes Katie
3006 days 2 hours ago
Matt64
Fourth vote
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Katie
4 votes Katie
3006 days 2 hours ago
Matt64
Second person voted out of Survivor Madagascar
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Katie
That's 5, that's enough
Need to bring me your torch

open group

Matt's Survivor Poveglia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!