This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRIBAL COUNCIL #4 - BETSELIO

Topic » TRIBAL COUNCIL #4 - BETSELIO

3003 days 4 hours ago
Matt64
Ok send a vote for anyone on ur tribe
U have 24 hours
No vote - self-vote
My question for all of you is this.
How does it feel to have lost by 5 seconds in this challenge. And Daulton Pedro and Christian, do u think u had a moment where u took 5 seconds to pick ur nose or something that caused u to fail the challenge?
3003 days 4 hours ago
benp428
It's really upsetting to know you lost. But my 5 seconds. WOW. It's not their faults we lost other people didn't want to do the challenge. I'm bad at puzzles and I was at school and didn't have time.

Another question please
3003 days 4 hours ago
Daulton7996
It feels so awful. Knowing we came THAT close and lost... Honestly, I'm surprised at my time as it is. I don't think my time could've gotten any lower tbh, but everyone did their best on this challenge. It isn't just one person to blame.
3003 days 3 hours ago
RyanAndrews
It sucks, it brutally honestly sucks. 5 fucking seconds, ugh. But I think the guys did go enough at least it wasn't such a big time difference.
3003 days 3 hours ago
Ancas
I think one should not blame anyone. Many here are quite busy in his day, so could not do the challenge. I makes me sad and know we lost by so little, but the important thing is to try.
3002 days 3 hours ago
Matedog1209
*Prepares myself*
3002 days 3 hours ago
benp428
GL Guys
3002 days 3 hours ago
Matt64
I'll go tally the votes
3002 days 3 hours ago
Matt64
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and u wanna play it now would be the time to do so
3002 days 3 hours ago
Matt64
*Nobody stands*
3002 days 3 hours ago
Matedog1209
*Watches.*
3002 days 3 hours ago
benp428
Hope I dtay
3002 days 3 hours ago
Matt64
Ok once the votes are read the decision is final person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immedietly
I'll read the votes
3002 days 3 hours ago
benp428
Mate
When are you doing your survivor stuff
3002 days 3 hours ago
Matedog1209
Hmm
3002 days 3 hours ago
Matedog1209
It'll be up soon.

open group

Matt's Survivor Poveglia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!