This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Caribbean Confessional

Topic » Survivor: Caribbean..

3396 days 17 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Last two members of Tobago
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Hudson/rapidsmartypants and Crypt/cryptspartan
3396 days 17 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Survivor: Caribbean
Trinidad (Blue Buffs):
Anthony/Bones0227
Red/RedWing91
Will/WANJ
Harvin/AHarvin
Liam/flatl99
Lukas/SirNiceGuy
Cam/preznewton44
Angel/ncmtmangel5

Tobago (Purple Buffs):
Latisha/Latisha0987
David/Davidftw123
Steven/Steven526
Chris/Chris1080
Josh/JMez2612
RJ/Realchance
Hudson/rapidsmartypants
Crypt/Cryptspartan

Tell me what you think of them... reactions and comments plz
3396 days 17 hours ago
tonyalbright
Currently closing out a group game with Red and he's a beaaaast. Loved playing with him.
3396 days 17 hours ago
tonyalbright
I noticed a couple so far have played DanZ Maldives so that should be interesting if there was any blood from that game.
3396 days 17 hours ago
tonyalbright
^^That could be interesting for sure!
3396 days 17 hours ago
tonyalbright
I went back through the apps and thankful you didn't pick Bianca (I think that's the name?) because she quit the only two she played so that would have been a waste.
3396 days 17 hours ago
tonyalbright
Oh and Latisha is friends with Brie so I wonder if they'll talk at all.
3396 days 17 hours ago
tonyalbright
And Red is friends with Mel so that would be interesting too.

#isthatbetter
3396 days 17 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Trinidad (Blue Buffs):
Anthony/Bones0227 - Never seen him
Red/RedWing91 - She/He is an amazing player and I'm so glad he/she filled an app. She/he will definitely be the person to beat. Great strategist and incredible social game.
Will/WANJ - He's another strong player, and I feel he might become a dark horse.
Harvin/AHarvin - I love him as a player, but I have a feeling that he will leave early.
Liam/flatl99 - I've seen him, but I know nothing about him.
Lukas/SirNiceGuy - I think he's good from what I know, but I'll have to see what he does.
Cam/preznewton44 - He is one of the best hosts/co-hosts I've met and he has seen many great players and I think will be one of the biggest threats yet one of the funniest contestants.
Angel/ncmtmangel5 - Never seen him/her

Tobago (Purple Buffs):
Latisha/Latisha0987 - She is funny but kind of annoying...
David/Davidftw123 - I played with him in a non-survivor group game and he seems a bit naive in my opinion.
Steven/Steven526 - Never seen him.
Chris/Chris1080 - Never seen him.
Josh/JMez2612 - I haven't seen him much, but I know that he is an amazing player.
RJ/Realchance - I have a feeling that RJ will either really suck or be an underdog...
Hudson/rapidsmartypants - Hudson most likely will make it at least to the merge, but he is another wildcard for me.
Crypt/Cryptspartan - I don't know where Crypt stands in the game, but from what I saw last season, white levels don't fare very well in group games.
3396 days 17 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Tobago is really a question mark tribe for me...
3396 days 17 hours ago
ryanhawk71
They have two white levels, a bunch of people I've never seen, and those who I have seen are not consistent players
3396 days 17 hours ago
tonyalbright
Countering your Anthony observance: He is in the Survivor Group Games frat so he definitely know's what he's doing in these games. I haven't played with him but I'm sure he has some tricks.
3396 days 17 hours ago
ryanhawk71
What do you guys think?
3396 days 17 hours ago
ryanhawk71
He is? lol I was in there with like 20 stars, but I left and they are sort of inact now...
3396 days 17 hours ago
tonyalbright
Not what I meant in the least Mel, sorry that it seemed that way. I meant if Red will ask you about your season and how the host was, etc. I never meant to imply that you would interfere with this season at all. I know you're a host and a damn good one at that.

open group

Ry's Survivor VL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!