This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #14: The Boner Squad

Topic » Tribal Council #14: The Boner..

3391 days 1 hour ago
sahmosean
Andrew (turney1805) You were voted as most likely to leave tonight. Are you worried
Anthony (rawr121) Did you need immunity
Ben (bigben1996) will this vote be 4-3, 5-2, 6-1, 4-2-1, 5-1-1, 4-1-1, 3-3-1, 3-2-2, or something else
Daniel (Danielzsnooz) You're banned so you can't post on the fucking forum anyways
Marshall (TheRealSlimShady) What do you think about your reputation in the challenge
Nathan (Dryerfish) What makes you so funny
Zarak (zkboizzz) Do you think you would have won if you submitted a tie breaker

Please vote by Thursday at 9PM EST (8 CST) I'll read them when I get home from basketball. You can't vote for Anthony
3391 days ago
TheRealSlimShady
Marshall (TheRealSlimShady) What do you think about your reputation in the challenge
*shrug* Paul painted a target on my back bigger than the fucking mount everest
3391 days ago
bigben1996
Ben (bigben1996) will this vote be 4-3, 5-2, 6-1, 4-2-1, 5-1-1, 4-1-1, 3-3-1, 3-2-2, or something else

I don't know how to count Jimbo
3390 days 23 hours ago
turney1805
OMG DANIEL IS BANNED

THANK YOU T_MOD FOR THE EARLY CHRISTMAS GIFT!!!
3390 days 20 hours ago
turney1805
Andrew (turney1805) You were voted as most likely to leave tonight. Are you worried?

LOL Nope, not really. If people really want to vote me out, worrying wont change that, if anything it will just cause me to freak out. If I go, then I go, however, I hope people realize that I am a vote that could potential be used in the future. When Brittany was in the game, I had an obligation to her, but she is gone so I am legitimately alone.

But hey watching people have their houses smash will be fun too at Ponderosa.
3390 days 2 hours ago
sahmosean
I have the votes and I'm going to read them
3390 days 2 hours ago
sahmosean
First vote...
3390 days 2 hours ago
sahmosean
Andrew
3390 days 2 hours ago
sahmosean
Second vote...
3390 days 2 hours ago
sahmosean
Dan

1 vote each for Dan and Andrew
3390 days 2 hours ago
sahmosean
Third vote...
3390 days 2 hours ago
sahmosean
Dan
3390 days 2 hours ago
sahmosean
Fourth vote...
3390 days 2 hours ago
sahmosean
Daniel

Three votes Daniel, one vote Andrew, two votes left.
3390 days 2 hours ago
sahmosean
Fifth vote...
3390 days 2 hours ago
sahmosean
Fourteenth person voted out of Jimbo's Survivor: Blood vs Water and the fifth member of the jury...
Daniel

That's 4 votes, it's enough, please bring your torch.

The tribe has spoken.

#Snuff

Well, it looks like Daniel may have avoided medical evacuation from his ban, but his time was up anyways. A unified vote at this point is unsettling, because it's harder to know what will happen next. I'll see you guys at the challenge

open group

Jimbo's Survivor 7 Blood vs Water Day 39

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!