This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Immunity Challenge

Topic » Final Immunity Challenge

3370 days ago
sahmosean
I'll post it tomorrow. You'll have a full day to make your decision, and after that, another full day to complete the legs. Sunday will be the conclusion of the challenge and I'd like to post FTC that day so please tell me who you want to take in advance if you won't be here on Sunday night

If you haven't followed the series, you won't understand what I mean about legs and decisions, but this is the same FIC as always.
3369 days 1 hour ago
sahmosean
You guys have until tomorrow at 8PM EST to choose one of the following three challenges. The three of you will each compete in all 3 challenges (no repeat challenges). If you win a challenge it is 2 points, second is 1. Lose and get no points.

here is the list:

-Poll: Try to get as many votes as you can in a poll
-Forum: Try to get as many posts as you can in a forum
-Sliding Puzzle: Send me as many screenshots as you want of the completed puzzle. Lowest time wins
-Jigsaw Puzzle:  Send me as many screenshots as you want of the completed puzzle. Lowest time wins
-The Hunt: I'll list some characteristics of a tengaged page, and you must link me to as many pages as you can that fit the description
-Logic Puzzle:  Send me as many screenshots as you want of the completed puzzle. Lowest time wins
-Plus and Minus: I'll post a forum. You can post either +1 for yourself, or -1 to either of the other two (you decide). There could be any amount of posts in the forum throughout the 23-hour timeframe, but you can not post twice in a row, you must wait for someone else to post at least
3368 days 1 hour ago
sahmosean
Leg 1: Zarak:
http://www.logic-puzzles.org/game.php?u2=67744b30a3b45a4ef834b1600c85c11d
you have 23 hours but you can send as many screenshots as you would like. Lowest time, INCLUDING PENALTY TIME (so try not to use hints)

leg 2: Anthony:
You have 23 hours to mail me as many links as you can to tengaged profiles with 4 characters (letters or numbers) in their username that are yellow, green (light or dark), or brown level

leg 3: Andrew:
check the forum. I'll be posting a thread for each of you and in 23 hours, whoever has the most posts will win the leg. Anyone can post in your thread!
3367 days 20 hours ago
Zkboizzz
Jimbo the puzzle isn't working it says puzzle completed try another one even though u haven't even tried. I've tried on 2 laptops and my phone.
3367 days 18 hours ago
turney1805
same, can we get a new puzzle??
3367 days 18 hours ago
Zkboizzz
yeah also im figuring youre asleep now and you wont wake upfor a bit so can you give a time extension because by the time you do put it itll be night for me and then itll be really hard
3367 days 16 hours ago
sahmosean
Time is extended to tomorrow morning (whenever i wake up at like 9est or something) unless you've all submitted by tonight
3367 days 8 hours ago
rawr121
i doubt im winning this
Im on my phone + im terrible at 2/3 of these
3367 days 8 hours ago
Dryerfish
Thank god I don't have to compete in this challenge LOL
3367 days 8 hours ago
TheRealSlimShady
Sadly, I believe i competed as much as some of the finalists .-.
3367 days 2 hours ago
sahmosean
Andrew - 2
Zarak - 1
Anthony - 0

Next round will be tallied up in a while, i will be checking each page
3367 days 2 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Illy Marshall
Illy Anthony

Gj Andrew
3367 days 2 hours ago
rawr121
slaying rn
3367 days 2 hours ago
sahmosean
With 30 points

Anthony gets 3rd once again. Anthony, you've got no shot at final immunity

With 60 points

Andrew, you've taken another round by storm

Zarak had 34 points

Andrew - 4
Zarak - 2
Anthony - 0

It comes down to this last round. If Andrew gets last, and Zarak gets first, then we go on to a tie breaker. Anthony, please mail me if you're going to bother to compete in the logic puzzle leg. If you do, then we'll keep the challenge open, and Zarak gets a chance. If not, then you accept 3rd in the last leg and guarantee Andrew the point he needs to secure the win.
3367 days 1 hour ago
rawr121
AM I REALLY THIS BAD
3367 days 1 hour ago
sahmosean
Zarak confirmed to me that he was happy with his score of 538 seconds.

Andrew has submitted a score of 325 seconds to me.

I don't know how Anthony may have done, but I do know that Andrew can't get 3rd.

It's official.

ANDREW
WINS
IMMUNITY!

open group

Jimbo's Survivor 7 Blood vs Water Day 39

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!