This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3378 days 22 hours ago
turney1805
@Zarak you are on the jury, the host forgot you though :(
3378 days 22 hours ago
rawr121
Yeah Jimbo probs just forgot you

But you are free to question us! :)
3378 days 22 hours ago
Zkboizzz
Hahaha ok I'll post my questions in 10-14 minutes
3378 days 22 hours ago
Dryerfish
"Not to mention you also threw Ben under the bus by telling me he was leaking my messages to you"

You do realize that this was a coordinated effort between Ben and Myself? You told us all we needed to know by trying to play us both (though you did vote out Ben).

I think I've almost made my decision :)
3378 days 22 hours ago
rawr121
Honestly, you already made your decision the second you posted those questions. I respect your decision but I would rather not have you pretend to still be deciding your vote.
3378 days 22 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
@Andrew

There is a right and wrong answer to the question
3378 days 22 hours ago
Dryerfish
rawr121

Honestly, you already made your decision the second you posted those questions. I respect your decision but I would rather not have you pretend to still be deciding your vote.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I made my decision once you decided not to answer all of my questions. I asked you a lot because I needed a lot from you in order to get my vote.
3378 days 22 hours ago
rawr121
You mean you're not voting me because I didn't make a sign for you saying "Dryerfish was robbed" or I didn't trash my opponent? Now that's just plain stupid. Vote for Andrew because he played a good game, not because I didn't act like your little slave for a few minutes.
3378 days 22 hours ago
Dryerfish
Oh trust me I'm voting for Andrew because of the things HE DID and not the things you didn't do. I wanted to see how much you wanted to win. I don't really give a fuck if you make me a sign or not xD

I think right now Andrew wants it more.
3378 days 22 hours ago
rawr121
Are you kidding me? Of course I want to win and I want to win so badly, but I'm not willing to act as low as to trash my opponent to win and if you get a kick or a rush out of making other people do your bidding, then you need to reevaluate your standards.
3378 days 21 hours ago
Dryerfish
Hey, I don't lose anything by you not answering my question, so if you don't then it's no loss for me. You either answer my question or you don't answer my question.

I don't want to get into an argument with you because I think you're a cool guy outside of this game. That and this is a really dumb thing to argue about.
3378 days 21 hours ago
rawr121
I have to agree with that as well. Good luck in voting man, and good luck in future games.
3378 days 21 hours ago
Dryerfish
I think we just disagree with certain aspects of THIS GAME
3378 days 21 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Ummm I think ALOT of people in this game weren't robbed. You all deserved the placings you got because you decided not to make big moves when they were put in your hands :)

I need to see more answers to questions because idk who im voting :P
3378 days 21 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
And Brit you deserve 9th. Even when we decide to make a move you guys reject it. Stop acting like you actually played the whole game

open group

Jimbo's Survivor 7 Blood vs Water Day 39

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!