This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 21: Epitome of Passion

Topic » Episode 21: Epitome of Passion

2973 days 19 hours ago
iGoddess
[[I haven't had a time out yet, inbox this is one.]]
2973 days 19 hours ago
Hudspith
(hey vanessa)
2973 days 19 hours ago
iGoddess
[[Ayoo, I just watched the latest Agents of shield episode, and it's so omg. LOL. ]]

-Tyrion carries the grocery shopping inside the house;
2973 days 19 hours ago
Hudspith
*leaves my house*
2973 days 19 hours ago
Maya10
Hey oh!!)
2973 days 19 hours ago
SummerRae101
(Heyy)
2973 days 19 hours ago
Maya10
Walks home after me and aaron search more. And i brough the stuff he found in the trunk with me-
2973 days 19 hours ago
Rocketokid13
(Supp)
*in the library, trying to translate the letter Milabgave me, a pile of language books on one side of me, the picture of the letter on the other*
Damn...I wonder why she needs this so much.
2973 days 19 hours ago
Maya10
(Done work. And got my paycheck early! :D)
2973 days 18 hours ago
Maya10
Arrives, locks the door behind me. Walks to my studies-
2973 days 18 hours ago
iGoddess
1 week ago..

Lacey: So this, is our only option.
Board member/Elder 1: You know we flipped our morals completely, we're in the public eye Lacey, we cannot do this without certainty.
Lacey: I approached the progeny, I don't think he's hiding anything. We just need to hope that.. the book of nod says the truth.
Board member/Elder 2: She was sent to purgatory, as was he, what makes you think what was written down was said by either of them?
Lacey: Perhaps a vampire they turned back then?
BM/Elder 1: That's where you're wrong, after Lilith and Laxus, there are only 3 handmade vampires, yourself, Nicholas and Alasia/Winter.

-Lacey sighs and licks her lips, thinking.

Lacey: So we're just going to let everything get out of control? I know it was her who threw that body from the tree at the fall fest.
BM/Elder 1: We cannot simply send her to purgatory. It was after all, you who released her.
Lacey: On a simple fucking story! I wasn't even sure she'd show up!
BM/Elder 2: And this is why we cannot trust what was written in the book of nod about that particular time.. you made the mess, and we ALL, live with the consequences.
BM/Elder 1: Lacey, we cannot kill you, and we respect you. That's why you're part of the authority board.. but this.. situation will get out of hand real soon. Can't you find Nicholai and Alasia/Winter and form some kind of Royal thing to beat her?
Lacey: I don't think so.. Besides Alasia's in the dust since purgatory.

-The view fades from the discussion, into the steel metal walls, out to an elevator, and out of a very small building, not enough for what was seen at first [underground HQ, small building is a coy].

-View opens revealing Lilith toying with one fang with her thumb. She sighs looking down at a book. She begins reading it out loud:

Lilith: "And their flesh shall nourish yours, their blood shall flow within you, for as the beetle nourishes the lark so shall human nourish vampire."

-She smiles to herself, flipping the page.

Lilith: Beautiful words.. so truthful.

-She begins reading out loud once again;

Lilith:" For when he held the solar sphere, a blinding light took it's place. Lilith's screams made ears bleed, he kept holding the sphere for dear life. He could see his hands light up in fire, he knew this was it, the end. "
-She rolls her eyes; flipping to the end of the book.
Lilith: "Die giudici, the darkest God would engulf the earth with ordeal; vampires world-wide will rise, from co-existence to total domination."

-She smiles again and runs her hand over the pages.

Lilith: So, the battle begins.

End song;

-- End of episode 21: Epitome of Passion --
2973 days 18 hours ago
iGoddess
Third episode of the season [Episode 22] will be up sometime next week, I have no idea when as of now, my scheduling is too busy for me to run the show. So could be a week from now the next episode. I'll keep you all updated whenever I can.

Thanks for helping me hit the ground running with this season, if you think it's been fun, you're in for a treat!

Again, thank you to all you're all contributing to constant ideas and changes for the plot and character development stories!

xox

open group

Vampire: Incantation [S9] -- Spinoff

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!