This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 23: Bloodlicious Plumeria

Topic » Episode 23: Bloodlicious..

2974 days 22 hours ago
amylou8251
(omg I know all :x)
2974 days 22 hours ago
So Scarlet, now doesn't know about the Plumeria Flower !!

Rest in Peace @ #DaywalkerDreamTeam2K16 < / 3
2974 days 22 hours ago
iGoddess
Thank you Mits! I almost dragged it out to tomorrow, but everyone did well and managed to do stuff earlier on!

Well, I am unsure when the next episode is.. but you guys will get a break at least from all the chaos and return back to normal.

I'll post in the scheduling thread when I know a good day and time.. off to sleep!
2974 days 22 hours ago
Rocketokid13
Well at least Kiera is alive lol
2974 days 22 hours ago
Maya10
Lol i am sexy xD
2974 days 22 hours ago
Hudspith
im sexy even when im happy so
2974 days 22 hours ago
pilatesgrl
At least a lot of characters didn't actually die.. It really was quite a few.
2974 days 22 hours ago
LOL. So much happened in this episode too, that's so crazy. I'll have to go back and think about how Scarlet was before this episode.
2974 days 22 hours ago
Archerskyfire
Hit the bricks bitch
2974 days 22 hours ago
Rain848
2974 days 22 hours ago
pilatesgrl
Me too @ Nikki. So many characters changed tons this episode...
2974 days 22 hours ago
awesome2210
Smh at the action and character development gone!! Altho I can't judge bc I've done this before so props to you V
2974 days 20 hours ago
Piddu
LOL @ the troll she pulled on us. I wonder what Lillith V. is gonna do to prevent it from happening. Like what event sparked it that shes gonna try stopping. It was a good build-up though since I remember in an earlier ep Lillith saw her professor die and then he did die or something to that extent.

open group

Vampire: Incantation [S9] -- Spinoff

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!