This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 24: Assertively Doubtful

Topic » Episode 24: Assertively..

2980 days 20 hours ago
Hudspith
*looks shocked but hides it quick*

i'll just not reveal anything so i wont turn i cant kill Lacey  just cant

*slumps into my seat*

what have i done
2980 days 20 hours ago
iGoddess
Lilith V: It's the only way to lose the oath to Lilith.. you have a target.
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma3unzYH531rt2432.gif
-She clears her throat again.
That's not all.. a witch, I didn't get her name.. dark hair, light eyes, gave the lady of the incense shop a vial. To kill you.
-She blinks, laughing nervously.
This all sounds bogus.. I can't quite explain how I know of this.. but just know I'm telling the truth, compel me if you must, but it's the truth..
2980 days 20 hours ago
Hudspith
*crosses my fingers in front of my face*

this witch called Tami by any chance
2980 days 20 hours ago
iGoddess
Lilith V: I think so, how'd you know?
http://33.media.tumblr.com/a40c567f1920e08f4272ec0b21206305/tumblr_inline_n3sk4b8jCc1rnhhs5.gif
-She looks down.
Sorry, stupid question. You're.. taking this a lot easier than I thought. How come?
2980 days 20 hours ago
Rocketokid13
*sitting down on the couch, thinking*
^I know I did the right thing...^
2980 days 20 hours ago
Hudspith
lets just say me and Tami have crossed paths before but this will be the last time she crosses me do my a favor and tell nobody you told me this i have a surprise planned for that dear old witch
2980 days 20 hours ago
iGoddess
[[Rocketttttttt, this episode is over XD Just doing a necessary scene right now.]]

http://38.media.tumblr.com/76c91100cec00ec5c2b822abcb1732db/tumblr_inline_n8yworw7If1su2qnb.gif
Lilith V: But.. Westhaven..
-She shredders remembering the chaos and death that is to come.
If you already took the oath, is there even hope? You can't trespass the God, Lilith.. can you?
2980 days 20 hours ago
Hudspith
i can try and shove her ass back into purgatory where she belongs but its going to be difficult without telling anyone why i want her gone
2980 days 20 hours ago
iGoddess
Lilith V: Why do you want her gone? You took her oath in anger.. was that it?
http://33.media.tumblr.com/94220d48abd22a62eafc4a2f48092373/tumblr_inline_n8ywvpleFB1su2qnb.gif
-She gets to the edge of the seat, looking at him curiously.
I don't think me telling you this changes fate much, but at least it's postponed it..
2980 days 20 hours ago
Hudspith
yes thats why i want her gone im not killing the only woman in this world you i love and who understands me over some stupid moment of anger if i cant send her back theres only one option i will kill her or myself but Lacey is not dying
2980 days 20 hours ago
iGoddess
Lilith V: Bigger things are at risk.. vampire domination.
-She stands up gathering herself.
We're on the verge or human extinction. It may not look like it now.. but the seeds are already there.
-She bites her lip, feeling guilty.
I took the oath too.. many of us did. I can't do much more.. and I'll keep it to myself.
-She heads for the door before looking back with a concerned look and leaving.
2980 days 20 hours ago
iGoddess
[[ Will post closing scenes in due time!]]
2980 days 19 hours ago
iGoddess
-Apollyon reaches out kissing Julie's hand, before pulling her a seat.

Julie: I made sure the triplets gathered. They had a flash or two, but are yet to realise it all.
Apollyon: You witches and your tricks..
-He smirks, cocking his head. She snaps her fingers and Mila, Jericho, Ashley drop what they're doing and all meet on the street, by the old abandoned resort of Westhaven.

Ashley: Why.. are you two here..
Mila: I was going to ask the same thing.
Jericho: Don't look at me, I was just fine in my home screwing Larissa.
Ashley: Too much information.. just no.
-Mila is about to talk back on the event, and suddenly the three get a surge of energy through them. Through each of their minds plays flashes of blurred memories. From their 'first lives'.

Jericho: What..
Mila: Was..
Ashley: That..
Jericho: And why are we-
Ashley: Finishing each-
Mila: Other's sentences..?

-They all look at each other, and Jericho kneels down, with crippling pain of more flashes. The girls get some, but not as bad.

Mila: We are triplets?
Ashley: Oh God...

-Jericho looks at Mila and runs to a bush, puking in it.

Mila: What is going on?!
Ashley: I'm not sure.. but.. I-
-She grabs a blade from her pocket, and begins etching into the road; the O's and lines. Jericho wipes his mouth and begins etching, with his nails/vampire nails on the road; Mila holds her head, before grabbing Ashley's blade, snapping it in half and using it to also do the etching.

--The view pans up to the trio creating a larger form of their previous sketches on the road.

2980 days 19 hours ago
iGoddess
A few hours ago..

--Shawn flips an empty bottle up in the air, but before he can catch it; a hooded figure glides towards him;
https://45.media.tumblr.com/af8e977111dd1c09ffbb1a826fdf2901/tumblr_ndsbkkqY171r4aip1o1_400.gif
???: Stultus, navitas.
-The figure holds out Shawn by the throat, and like before, the view pans behind the hood, unable to see what happens, but Shawn's body drops on the ground, grey-looking.
http://49.media.tumblr.com/7a19b3efe0c4d83660a677ecd87bf0a0/tumblr_nd195bupYg1rk3bgyo1_500.gif
2980 days 19 hours ago
iGoddess

--The view opens to a female holding on to a compass watch; the view pans up and out, showing the body on the ground, with a pool of blood surrounding it. The blonde hair covers the face and around her, there are a few other bodies. Muffled sounds, screams and other things your brain can't decide what they are.

-From the body the view pans to the side and back, to reveal the compass watch surrounded by blood and guts. Out of the guts rises a bright orb glowing.

--

End episode song:

-- End of episode 24: Assertively Doubtful --

open group

Vampire: Incantation [S9] -- Spinoff

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!