This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Unexpected Event - RobotClown's Riddles!

Topic » Unexpected Event -..

2469 days 1 hour ago
FedeBenna
Here we are with our new special guest star...RobotClown!! ^^
http://www.tengaged.com/group/7481/images/544796693443566ae4b7c0c8ac6d1849

Today, you had to accept the death of two of your group and that was so sad (that's not true for our audience), so RobotClown decided to show itself  to you all, in order to cheer you up a little! That's its main goal, really...but obviously, it will do it in its own way...with some easy riddles that you can solve without any worries!! ^^

The most riddles you will be able to solve and the happiest will be our RobotClown!! ^^
BUT, at the end of this Unexpected Event, it will do a sort of ranking based on how many riddles you solved correctly...and the worst players will risk their life by its hands!! ^^
Shhh, don't say that too loud, it could start a panic!! ^^
So, let's smile... ^^

Is that clear?! ^^ One of you will die by its hands at the end of this Unexpected Event!! ^^
-----------------
[How to play RobotClown's game?]
From now, there will be some images, a total of 8, posted in the image section of our group game (where you usually go looking the Prison's Map)...those are its riddles!
Looking at them, you could start thinking about the possible correct answers, alone or with other fellow players, that's on your choice...once you've decided whatever will be your answer, you will mail me about it with the selected Riddle as the Object and the answer as the Content...
You will be able to send me just a single answer for each riddle, no more attempts...so consider it wisely before sending me your answers, good luck to everyone!!

This will last from 04/16pmEst to 10/22pmEst...

For any question I'm here...
2469 days 1 hour ago
FedeBenna
Riddles posted in the image section!! Good luck you all!!
2468 days 23 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
When you say the riddle as the object, would "Unexpected Event Riddle 1" be acceptable for the object, or should we write out the question, or what?
2468 days 23 hours ago
FedeBenna
You can write whatever you want, but I need to understand which riddle you are referring to...so "Riddle n.1" and so on will be acceptable like your example too... ;)
2468 days 22 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
ok. thanks.
2468 days 19 hours ago
FedeBenna
STOP with the answers!! ^^ The time is over!! ^^
2468 days 19 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
reveal! lol
2468 days 19 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
Greedy as always.
2468 days 18 hours ago
FedeBenna
Let's see your ranking with your correct answers:
[7pt] ROSE______: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (X) (7) (8)
[6pt] NOOB_____: (1) (X) (3) (4) (5) (6) (X) (8)
[6pt] MEL_______: (1) (2) (3) (X) (5) (X) (7) (8)
[6pt] BATES_____: (1) (2) (3) (X) (5) (X) (7) (8)
[6pt] PI________: (1) (2) (3) (X) (5) (X) (7) (8)
[3pt] CHANDLER_: (1) (2) (3) (X) (X) (X) (X) (X)
[3pt] NATHAN___: (X) (X) (3) (4) (X) (X) (X) (8)
[3pt] NOAH_____: (X) (X) (3) (4) (X) (X) (X) (8)
[3pt] GAMO_____: (X) (X) (3) (4) (X) (X) (X) (8)
[2pt] KYLE______: (X) (X) (3) (X) (X) (X) (X) (8)
[1pt] VIKTOR____: (X) (X) (X) (X) (X) (X) (X) (8)
[0pt] ALEX______: (X) (X) (X) (X) (X) (X) (X) (X)

The correct answers were:
Riddle N.1 = Number 6 or 9, is not reflected/flipped correctly.
Riddle N.2 =  Oshi Book, the "14.50" in the image upside-down gives oshi.
Riddle N.3 = Key n.5, just looking those strings, only one of them could make a necklace.
Riddle N.4 = Yellow Flask, just looking the picture on the wall, you could see all those links, from the pill until to the white circle and two red dots. I'll explain it better if needed.
Riddle N.5 = Paris, if you incline your head at your left, you could read EIFFEL, that is situated in Paris, France.
Riddle N.6 = Microchip n.2, looking that electrical circuit, its lines linking the 4 microchips write the numbers 1, 7, 5 and 2...the lines before each microchip.
Riddle N.7 = The secret number is 14270, if you incline your head at your right, and you remove the yellow lines with a yellow dot on them, you could read 14270.
Riddle N.8 = The square C3, just looking that square you could see how it's surrounded by arrows, well, all those arrows are pointing that square.
2468 days 18 hours ago
Bataglia
Not sure what you mean for n.4
2468 days 18 hours ago
FedeBenna
RobotClown is very happy of almost you all...but it's very angry too with THREE of you!!
The worst players of this unexpected event are:
- KYLE with 2pt
- VIKTOR with 1pt
- ALEX with 0pt

Your life inside the prison is hanging on by a thread...one of you will die for sure, but who and how to establish them?! We will see that in the topic about your next Day3!! Good luck guys!!
2468 days 18 hours ago
FedeBenna
Riddle N.4 = The pill is linked to the grey circle, which is linked to the green circle, linked to the blue circle, linked to the yellow circle with 2 black dots, linked to the white double circle, linked to the black circle, linked to the red circle with 1 black dot, linked to the white circle with 2 red dots...which is the label of the yellow flask!! X'D That's a total chaos to explain it in words here... X'D I hope you understand it now... X'D
2468 days 18 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
That
2468 days 18 hours ago
Bataglia
Wow
2468 days 18 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
I like riddles,and I'm good at them. I couldn't figure out 2 or 6, so I guessed on them.
2468 days 18 hours ago
FedeBenna
Congrats ROSE, you have been the best player in this Unexpected Event!! ^^
RobotClown gifts you 3 red balloons and hugs you!! ^^

open group

ROOM-25 (Season 6) [coming soon]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!