This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Billboard Hot 100 of 2014

Topic » Billboard Hot 100 of 2014

3384 days 13 hours ago
HowLovely
YES LASSI CONTROL THE BLINDSIDE
3384 days 13 hours ago
konohavillage1
chandelier isnt here to listen to what you have to say about it :-)
3384 days 13 hours ago
best
This is the perfect ending
3384 days 13 hours ago
lassidoggy
I AM THE MOST LOVED TO HATE/HATE TO LOVE BITCH IN THE GAME
LOVE ME
HATE ME
ALL THE BOYS WANNA BE WITH ME
3384 days 13 hours ago
best
I'm emotional right now
3384 days 13 hours ago
konohavillage1
all i know is that i will cut more throats if all my fave songs get massacred again
3384 days 13 hours ago
AustinRules6969
should i post both at once
3384 days 13 hours ago
best
Yes
3384 days 13 hours ago
SomebodyAwesome
post number 1 first
3384 days 13 hours ago
lassidoggy
YES YES YES
3384 days 13 hours ago
best
Silence sim
3384 days 13 hours ago
lassidoggy
I AM KASS. I AM CHAOS KASS
I AM PUTTING THIS ON MY FUCKING RESUME.
3384 days 13 hours ago
AustinRules6969
2. Anaconda - Nicki Minaj

AustinRules6969: 5
SomebodyAwesome: 6
konohavillage1: 8
Patrick319: 6
lassidoggy: 10
best: 10
Total: 45

Austin:
I love Nicki Minaj so much, and this song is such a bop. Like, I can go so fucking hard to it. I did it at Karaoke Night one time at Buffalo Wild Wings with my best friend and it was so fun. It's just a fun song. Although, it's hard to compare it to other songs on this rankdown because they're so seriously and this is so not, but I still feel my oats to it, nonetheless.

Sim:
Nicki Minaj is one of my favourite artists so I’m gonna praise this song regardless, I was annoyed with this song at one point and it felt so wrong. It’s so catchy and really displays Nicki’s rapping abilities + a remake on a popular song ‘Baby Got Back’. I usually prefer Nicki’s songs where she sings but this is great as well. However it’s not winning material.

Ken:
lmaooooooooooooooooo this song was so much when it first came on. I didn't know how to process it. The video though was so iconic and I'm happy this song became a hit, even though it seems like these are the only songs that Nicki can ever get a hit off of. RIP Pills N Potions

Patrick:
Nicki is a genius for creating this. Iconic. The entertainment value here is fantastic with a memorable gimmick. I thoroughly enjoy this after every listen, embarrassingly.

Lassi:
I fucking love Nicki for using Sir Mix-A-Lot in her song. This is 100% trashy rap/pop, but it's everything we need. The only issue I have with it is that every 11 year old is like "OH MY GOD LOOK AT HER BUTT IS FROM NICKI!!!" when they need to listen to some Baby Got Back. Otherwise, it's fantastic.

Abel:
Boy toy named Troy used to live in Detroit. I wish this song had a bit more nicki in it. Ultimately it's a really fun song though regardless. I really wish it won best rap song at the grammys.
3384 days 13 hours ago
konohavillage1
post boom clap
3384 days 13 hours ago
AustinRules6969
1. Partition - Beyoncé

AustinRules6969: 10
SomebodyAwesome: 8
konohavillage1: 12
Patrick319: 7
lassidoggy: 12
best: 12
Total: 61

Austin:
This is, by far, my favorite song on BEYONCÉ, specifically the YONCÉ part of it. Although I'm channeling my inner DanielKennedy111, I think it's such a great dance song. It's also just a really good party song, and anyone who knows me, knows my history with partying. Lol. P.S. Beyoncé faked her pregnancy

Sim:
I loved this song at first, and still do but it’s not one of her best. I love the Yoncé part a lot, and still appreciate the actual partition part, but this is nowhere near my favourite Bey songs. However I’m not gonna trash this song, it’s great. I was gonna give Partition last strategically but I couldn’t do it, so grats Beyoncé on winning.

Ken:
Ho Beyoncé is the best Beyoncé. There was no way to be prepared for how severe this song was when it came out. We just had to grind out teeth and take it raw and rough. Thank God. Can  Partition and Blow please smash this year?

Patrick:
One of my favourite Beyonce songs and its been stuck in my head for the past couple days. Perfect blend of everything.

Lassi:
This song slays me in every way possible. She can give us sexiness and trashy without actually being trashy, which is something many artists have trouble doing. Plus, the interpolation of a French reporter made it over the top bomb.com.ca.co.uk. < 3

Abel:
A masterpiece. Pure perfection. Not one flaw. Only time will tell if an artist will be able to duplicate its brilliance in the future.

open group

Austin Does ~Rank Downs~

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!