This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BB EROTICA 2 CONFESSIONALS

Topic » BB EROTICA 2 CONFESSIONALS

2175 days 9 hours ago
Nasidious
Jessie

of course im voting to evict Brandon. I forgot to tell you guys that I already talked with Jae and he kind of agree voting with me but JP fucking believe that rat Cody that he wanted Ryan out like uuuhhh he promised Cody safety just because of that? I cant believe him. I dont think I can trust anyone in the game anymore except Jae maybe. I hope Jae saved and I will be paired with me so I can be safe 4 weeks straight lol
2175 days 9 hours ago
Nasidious
Neda

confessional : this game is getting messy af. Everyone thinks I'm in with them, but eventually I'm gonna have to pick a side.
2175 days 7 hours ago
Nasidious
Wade

THANK GOD EVAN USED THE VETO ON ME FORGET RYAN 馃檮

Though I think my BFF FOREVER/LOVER Ryan might be keeping some friends to himself

I鈥檝e never spoken to Evan so the fact that he used the veto tells me that he and Ruan are close

I like Ryan and I proberly wanne fuck him if he鈥檚 straight acting but it鈥檚 not A good idea to sit next to him in the end if I get there

I do believe that as soon as the hoh comp is on a suitable time for me that if I win il have to nominate Ryan and Cody for eviction

They don鈥檛 know it yet but I鈥檓 about to set them up BIG TIME
2175 days 7 hours ago
Nasidious
Evan

holy fuck! how do i go from " a fucking nobody who just sleeps, sits around and wipes his ass" to being the most hot topic in the house? i absolutely love my position and i gonna continue to play my game

open group

DanZ Survivor - Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!