This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 3 Results + Poll

Topic » Week 3 Results + Poll

986 days 3 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
https://picasion.com/gl/91/f0Mk.gif

Since Sandy failed to submit, Division 1 will have a bottom 3 with 1 person staying since Sandy will be automatically removed. Division 2 will still have a bottom 4 with 2 people staying…….

Here is what we been waiting for!!! In no particular order, I reveal the top 7 with no regard towards the divisions, followed by the ones in the middle, and finally the bottoms from each division in 2 separate polls for today. I did not edit judge comments this is the raw reaction.

Zach: K- If you were to release an album today I would buy it. I just love your singing. I felt like you were singing to me. T- wow man singing Adele is tough but you knocked this out of the park after last week and now this week you were so good I could definitely see you winning this whole thing. M-  those low notes holy cow! You took me on a journey with this song and i loved it. I absolutely adore your voice!

Blogs: K- When you got to that “What am I now?” part it was over for me. I think you was singing to me too this week. Just amazing I was crying first time all season I cried because of submission. T- you're so talented and clearly a front runner in this competition. I missed your guitar though lol at first the piano was louder than you and you were hard to hear but it got better and I loved the emotion in this performance especially in the falling again notes. M- I felt serenaded! I love the deeper parts of your voice. Great performance!

Stuie: K- I am happy you are listening to the feedback. You are good, you know you are good and now you are pushing and challenging yourself with this song choice. You are the one to watch if people wasn’t already watching. T- Definitely my favorite performance from you yet. Thank your friend for me I’m sure you singing a classic would have been great too but I loved how you changed this song up and made it your own it was amazing. M- Another beautiful song from you. Your effort isn’t going unnoticed! Great job.

Kenneth: K- I was not expecting this I had to listen twice honestly. Your voice is such a vibe. I must get Isla to message you about your high notes with technicalities but to me it sounds like you can hold a note just fine and this was not shouty! T- I'm straight but I have no problem admitting your voice is sexy God damn. I think this was a great performance there was really only one high note it felt like you were yelling the rest you hit perfect. I'm not trained like Isla so she might be able to give you more advice on your high notes but mine would be to try and make your pitch higher without increasing the volume so much but really since week 1 I've had no issues with your screaming lol. M- A passionate performance with a lovely voice. I’m sensing a raspiness that I adore.

Burberry- K- I be shocked if you are not back in the top with this submission. I was blown away in awe. Thank you. T- You killed it this week this was so good my only complaint is it wasn't long enough it was so good 1 minute wasn't enough. M- You had me swaying with your voice my friend. Beautiful voice, keep it up!

Jimmy: K- I enjoyed this more than your last week submission, it surprised me. T- your voice is so smooth I love it I never heard this song before but it definitely sounded older which is a good fit for your classic sounding voice my one critique would be maybe it could use more emotion you sounded really happy for someone who was about to be shot lol. M- Boy why are you giving me Hugh Jackman vibes?? Felt very Les Misérables to me. Didn’t need any music your voice was the star!

Jess: K- This may have been your best submission so far. I felt a lot of emotion in this! T- This may have been my favorite performance from you so far. The sore throat didn't hurt if anything it put a little more rasp in there that I loved great song choice it really made your voice shine. M- you have such a sweet voice. You can sing to me anytime girl!
986 days 3 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
The middle in no order....

Chris- K- You are singing on time with the beat now so good job. I think this was solid submission. T- I was hoping someone would sing this song this is my go to karaoke song though I'm no where near as talented as you and have never sung it that’s well. As I said to the others singing Adele is tough but you didn't try to be Adele you put your own spin on it and I loved it. You had a really gritty rock sound in your voice this week that I haven't heard before and I loved it and hope to hear more of that from you going forward. M- Loved the song choice. Don’t be afraid to push it a little more!

Blu: K- Your voice just makes me happy. I instantly smiled and got chills. I feel like you made a sad tune happy in a way not sure if that was intended but I liked the twist. T- This was my least favorite of your 3 performances singing Adele is tough and you just seemed off tempo at first or were trying to change it up to much but you ended strong I did like the ending. M- I enjoyed your performance and song choice, but don’t be afraid to really go for it!

Joey: K- This was a vibe. I think you came back with a vengeance with this one. T- I'm glad you submitted I love your voice though it only being a minute long left me wanting more. M- I could never even dream of hitting those high notes. Good performance!
986 days 3 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
Therefore the bottom 3 where only 1 person stays in Division 1 Poll are

Kathryne: K- This is a tricky song to sing in my opinion but I think it worked for you. I think you improved the longer the song went along. I loved the lalalaladada parts. T- you playing the guitar while singing was impressive at first the chords were kind of overpowering your voice but then when you started singing louder it was so good and every time you hit that cryyyy note was perfect you brought it this week great job. M- What a fun performance! I was boppin my head with you. I would have loved to hear your voice more in the forefront, but great job.

Jin: K- I don’t know what happened but your pauses and breathing was very audible this week again which may cost you. T-you were one of my favorites last week but this week I think you took a big step back. Idk if it was because this song was so slow and you had no music or what but I wasn't a fan. M- I could never even dream of hitting those high notes. Good performance.

Rose Mulet: K- I think you had audio issues it felt sped up and not in the good way. The fast pace distracted me from your voice. T- I think this song was a little too fast for you at parts it felt like you were struggling to keep up and jumbling your words. M- A bop song, and you were brave to sing it.
986 days 3 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
The bottom 4 where 2 people stay in Division 2 are

Akshar: K- One of my favorite songs. I feel like you are improving a lot. I think you should talk to Isla if you stay how to hold your notes better. I love raspy voices and this song helped to highlight yours without the background music. T- I think maybe if you had background music it would've been better idk a lot of it felt more like you were talking then singing. M- I can tell you were really feeling it, I think the music in the background would help.

Bruno: K- Not sure if this was your strongest week but I think you did a solid job. T- this was the first week I could hear you loud and clear and it was a definite improvement I could tell you were vibing with this song good work. M- Sounded like you had fun during this performance. My gloves all the way up!!!

Rose: K- Your voice cracks a bit when you get to the high notes but keep up the good energy that you bring. I loved the song choice this week. T- Wow being in bottom 2 lit a fire under you you came out and rocked it this week. Glad you went back to a more upbeat fun song but even when it slowed down was really good definitely your best performance so far. M- I see a significant improvement! This was a high energy performance and I was bopping with you. Good job girl.

Elian: K- I think I been sleeping on you, but your voice is unique. You are a secret weapon in this competition, but this song was not a fav from me. T- This was my least favorite performance from you so far. It started off ok but then just didn't feel like the right song for your voice and it ended on a weird away note that felt like there should have been something after. M- Lighters up! I feel like a different song choice may have been better for you
986 days 3 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
Polls are going up now and will close tomorrow at 3pm!!

𝗪𝗲𝗲𝗸 𝟰 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗺𝗲: 𝗦𝗼𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗻

thank you cast for the patience of this tough week. No matter what happens I appreciate all of you :)
986 days 3 hours ago
brunodrads
:(
986 days 3 hours ago
VanitySmurf
Thank you judges!
https://c.tenor.com/YNA_K6Ty270AAAAM/i-can-do-better-preacher-lawson.gif
986 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
oh no :(
986 days 2 hours ago
konohavillage1
Good luck guys!! Lots of good people up for elimination!

Thank you again for the critiques guys and yeah I’ll message her
986 days 2 hours ago
konohavillage1
Also if anyone else was born in 95 let’s share songs so we don’t do the same one (-:
986 days 2 hours ago
brightongal
Than k you and I loved everyone’s songs

I am born in 94 if anyone wants to share so we don’t do the same
986 days 1 hour ago
blueu22
I’m gonna be honest I will happily ride this train of mediocrity and not being bad but not being good until I’m inevitably booted
985 days 23 hours ago
Jacadeux
"you sounded really happy for someone who was about to be shot lol"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The producer Stephen Hague has referred to the song as "the only song about domestic violence that you can dance to."

I'll take it, (CWL)
985 days 23 hours ago
blueu22
me next week
985 days 23 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
Love the feedback y'all. Good luck to the other 3 on the poll with me.
985 days 21 hours ago
Stuie
Good luck to the bottom seven! This competition is so tough, I really enjoyed so many of the performances this week. Great job everyone!

Question: For the song, if it was remade in the year I was born by another artist does that count?

open group

Kiara’s Idol

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!