This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 4 Results + Poll

Topic » Week 4 Results + Poll

979 days 12 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
https://picasion.com/gl/91/f0Mk.gif

This was a tough week and as you know only 3 people from each division will be safe from the public polls…. 4 contestants from each side will enter the polls but only 2 each will remain. Gl everyone !!!

Oh, but I also warned yall of a very special guest judge this week! Allow me to introduce Rellz @rellizuraddixion. Local Tengaged shop owner (Shop @ Competing Shop) and all-around great guy with a love of music.
https://media2.giphy.com/media/b68U19SRvjoMotR7Lf/giphy.gif
*crowd cheers*

In no particular order, I will reveal differently this week. Division one top 3 first then the bottom 4. Then the top 3 from division 2 followed by the bottom 4. I did not edit judge comments this is the raw reaction.
979 days 12 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
Division 1

Burberry- M- You hit me right in the feels with the song choice. Beautiful voice! R- Love the piano and it didn’t outshine your voice. Your voice sounded amazing plus it modulated. I listened to this over and over!

Zach: M- Please sing to me every day. You never fail to impress. R- This is my favorite Disney song so you had my attention from the first note! You sound good but this song is very passionate and goes up and down. You didn’t give enough passion or modulate enough for me.

Stuie: M- I really enjoyed your performance this week. Truly beautiful. R- This was just beautiful! This sound complimented your voice very well and how your voice subtly went up and down was splendid! You can sing!
979 days 12 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
This means the ones in the poll and unfortunately, the bottom 4 of this division are.....

Joey: M- the notes you hit on “softly” were my favorite parts. Good performance! R- This was such a good song to choose it definitely shows off your voice spectacularly!

Kathryne: M- you seemed more comfortable once you got to the chorus. I always enjoy your performances R- I love this song so great choice there! And you killed it with the guitar it gave me such open mic vibes. But the song was a little flat and the didn’t sound quite right either the guitar.

Jess: M- I feel the love girl. Beautiful song and voice. R- This is such a great song choice and I love how light and airy your voice is, but that was when I could hear you. Your voice got really low at some points and your background music overpowered you.

Jin: M- What a fun performance! Sounds like you had fun singing it. R- This song completely missed on my radar! It was in a different langue which is cool but once I realized I knew this song in English it lost a lot of luster for me. I didn’t think this song was good for your voice either, I feel it was too high of a song and you stretched yourself. This was a no for me Dawg!
979 days 12 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
Moving on to Division 2 top 3 in no particular order........

Kenneth: M- Sorry you aren’t feeling well. Your voice is still amazing, I was swaying with your performance. Great job Ken. R- So I never heard this song and I did enjoy it. Your voice sounded a little muddled or scratchy which made this a hard listen. But I loved that high not at “heaven babe”

Jimmy: M- I love your voice, I just don’t think the song choice showed exactly what it can do. I still very much enjoyed it! R- I did enjoy your voice in the song but the speed was a little too slow compared to the original for me to fall in love.

Blogs: M- You are killing me with that guitar and continue to kill this competition every week! R- Great song choice I recognized the song right away, and the guitar was a nice touch. The sound fit your voice really well but this was a YouTube and Kiara said only vocaroo and streamable so I had to give you 5th on my ranking.
979 days 12 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
The bottom 4 in the Division 2 polls unfortunately are...

Blu: M- This felt very soulful to me. Good job! R- I think I just got pregnant cause this is some good baby making music! I never heard this song before but it was a good first listen! Your voice was sooo good and it fit the song so darn well!

Chris- M- When I saw the song I was pumped, I didn’t get the energy I was expecting but it was a fun performance nonetheless. R- This sounded auto-tuned and it may have been the mesh of the background music and your voice but it sounds fake. I appreciate the chance up from the original version but this was too slow for me to get down with!

Elian: M- The fact that you were born when Dance, Dance came out makes me want to jump out my car window, that being said, it was a good performance, and loved the song choice! R- I love how you kept the tempo of the original song which is hard to do, and I did like how your voice sounds but you were off-beat at a few points. Also if you gave more energy in the song you would have been higher but you did good.

Akshar: M- beautiful song. You did your best. R- I think you chose the wrong song completely! This song is iconic and you butchered it. You were offbeat completely while singing off-key! This is a hard listen and I had to take a break several times while listening to make sure it was the correct link.
979 days 12 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
You are all so talented and this twist was a doozy for sure. Remember week 5 and onward the division twist is finally over. Good luck everyone! The polls will be closed Sunday at 9 AM.

𝗪𝗲𝗲𝗸 𝟱 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗺𝗲: 𝗠𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹𝘀 (𝗖𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗮 𝗺𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹)
979 days 12 hours ago
konohavillage1
Omg thank y’all so much for the safety.

Good luck in the polls guys
979 days 10 hours ago
zach3051
Thank you so much for the safety! Will definitely go harder next week! Gl to everyone in the polls!
979 days 9 hours ago
Stuie
Thank you for keeping me safe, so glad I was able to submit in the end. I’ve said it before but Thus competition is literally the best thing I’ve done on tengaged and it’s making me work on a hobby I love and improve on something I’ve wanted to work on for years. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Good luck everyone!
979 days 7 hours ago
VanitySmurf
Thanks for the feedback judges.❤️😊 GL to all of us in the polls

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/42/cc/c2/42ccc2df41d9573fbd169481df512621.gif
979 days 5 hours ago
MsKathryne
Crying @ my lack of safety again I'd rly like to stay 🥺 gl besties and thanks as always
979 days 5 hours ago
blueu22
I was drunk out of my mind and ott as hell in my performance I knew I’d be bottom but miss me with it comments of no energy
977 days 12 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
Let’s start with the results from Poll Division 1 where two stays and two  will be leaving…..

Joey, Jin, Kathryne and Jess please come on stage and join me.

In my hands are the results that will end someone’s singing careers before it fully started on Kiara's Idol.

https://community.adobe.com/legacyfs/online/1061787_001.gif

Jin  and Jess please step forward..

You are 𝗦𝗔𝗙𝗘!

Which means Joey and Kathryne…

You are 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗦𝗔𝗙𝗘 and must Exit Stage Left immediately!!!

Congrats to Jin (29.2%) and Jess with a % of 41.5!!! Both of you join the rest of the contestants on week 5 submissions thread.
977 days 11 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
The results from Poll Division 2 where two stays and two  will be leaving…..

Blu, Chris, Elian, and Akshar please come on stage and join me.

In my hands are the results that will end someone’s singing careers before it fully started on Kiara's Idol.

https://community.adobe.com/legacyfs/online/1061787_001.gif

Chris and Akshar  please step forward..

You are 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗦𝗔𝗙𝗘 and must Exit Stage Left immediately!!!

Congrats to Elian (22%) and Blu with a dominating % of 58.5 !!!! Both of you join the rest of the contestants on week 5 submissions thread.
977 days 11 hours ago
Stuie
Congratulations on those who stayed. I'm sorry to those who didn't :( Good luck everyone, thanks Kiara for sharing.
977 days 10 hours ago
konohavillage1
Oh man bye Joey, Kathryne, akshar, and Chris :(

Top 10 guys!!

open group

Kiara’s Idol

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!