This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S6 All-Stars Discussion

Topic » S6 All-Stars Discussion

3191 days 15 hours ago
Maladus1
yay!
3191 days 15 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
None of this is true, but it becomes true. I've planted seeds on either side with an incredibly vague message at tribal, "I'm breaking up this seasons obvious final 2," and then let each "pair" believe I'm addressing the other "pair."
Fking genius even though you should have voted with us :l
3191 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Dryer ruined the podcast that is why it can't be posted and it never finished but, fear not there will be a podcast this season.
3191 days 12 hours ago
Michael31
"Mike J./Michael31- Michael is one of those players you like to watch since he isn't a big name necessarily but, you can defintitely tell he's playing hard.  He's in tough spot right now and he may very well be the next person to go but, if he plays his idol right the game can turn around for him completley. I just see Mike taken out very soon rather than later although, Mike staying in the game we get a lot more entertainment."

MFW BEN DOESN'T EVEN THINK I'M GOOD

http://www.sinfinimusic.com/media/6014700/leonardo-di-caprio-crying-via-giphy.gif
3191 days 12 hours ago
awwsum11
Lol, me @ Mike thinking he had this game down at like F6 when it was obv anyone could beat him.

Now I'm not too upset about him flipping, :P
3191 days 11 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
In case people care about the order of the all star Tribe draft here it was

1st: Rhys (Wyatt)
2nd: Newz (Ben)
3rd: cole/Ruben/roob (Nathan)
4th: Michael31 (Wyatt)
5th: Fobby (Ben)
6th: Chris/gaiaphage (Nathan) 
7th: maladus (Wyatt)
8th: Erik (Ben)
9th: Connor (Nathan)
10th: Rich (Wyatt)
11th: Eric (Ben)
12: jharrin (Nathan)
13: suitman (Wyatt)
14: Nick (Ben)
15: kinggeek (Nathan)
16: firedragon (Wyatt)
17: juice (Ben)
18: james (Nathan)

Keep in mind only two people could be on the same starting tribe from their original season. Some might of went higher/lower if that rule wasn't in place
3191 days 11 hours ago
Michael31
Lol, me @ Mike thinking he had this game down at like F6 when it was obv anyone could beat him.

Now I'm not too upset about him flipping, :P

I mean clearly I did control what was happening since F6 so I kinda had it down :)
3191 days 1 hour ago
awwsum11
11th: Eric (Ben)

4th picked yet I get host favorite at the end, </3
3191 days ago
bigben1996
Surprises to me:

-Mike was actually the person I thought would win the season coming into the game and FireDragon was one of the people I expected to be one of the least likely to win.  But, both I had a feeling would make a deep run into the game after past experience watching both of them.

-Rhys's first episode title I'm pretty sure came at the first merge vote but, it was hard to find good titles as a lot were gamebot confessionals which I'm fine with because I make them too but, hard to make episode titles from them.

-Also Mike I thought you were going to win coming into Final Tribal Council and thought my winners prediction would come true #NoHate

open group

[VL] BigBen's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!