This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S11 Blood vs. Water Discussion

Topic » S11 Blood vs. Water Discussion

3029 days ago
bigben1996
3029 days ago
OldNewz
weak cast, weak series, terrible group game
3029 days ago
bigben1996
Daulphin (Green Buffs)

Cameron (Giraffez)
Connor “CJ” (cjuddy)
Dawson (dawson905)
Jacob (kekgeek)
Jared (NewNightmare7)
John (Jxhn)
Nick (NJKoda1998)
Stoner (Gaiaphagee)
Sydney (Guigi)
Watermelondrea (TheEclipse)

Soufrière (Yellow Buffs)

Alissa (AlissaRose428)
Andy (CraftyPoo)
Christian (Lavaworks)
Jacob (vivivoom87)
Jojo (FlamingJojo)
Justin (BeastBoy)
Kenneth (konohavillage1)
Nick (Archerskyfire)
Sagar (obscurity)
Shadi (Chastain)
3029 days ago
DryIceBros
I'm going to complain about not getting in the whole season! :D
3029 days ago
DryIceBros
It's probably for the best that I don't embarrass myself in a BvW again. :P
3029 days ago
Qazwdxedc
Good cast, but it would be better with me:D

No I'm not going to complain, this will be a good season
3029 days ago
Fobbyiyg
i like the newbies this season so much it's perfect
jacob, justin, kenneth, sagar and shadi are my players to watch

i dont really have any strong opinions on the returnees tribe other than its random in terms of season reps and stuff
3029 days ago
_ivyyy_445
Watermelondrea going to slay! YES I'm so excited for him! The rest of the cast looks pretty decent, Cameron is someone I am surprised that made it! Hopefully he doesn't waste this opportunity of redemption
3028 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
Me and OldNewz just did a 1 hour cast assessment podcast should be up later tonight.

Unfortunately Rhys couldn't join us :(
3028 days 23 hours ago
DryIceBros
Does he spend most of it saying how terrible it is? :P
3028 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
DryIceBros
Does he spend most of it saying how terrible it is? :P

Yep
3028 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996
_ivyyy_445
Watermelondrea going to slay! YES I'm so excited for him! The rest of the cast looks pretty decent, Cameron is someone I am surprised that made it! Hopefully he doesn't waste this opportunity of redemption

Cameron was actually a last minute replacement because Jera had something to do in real life who was originally on the cast.
3028 days 22 hours ago
TheHawk
this game is gonna be great!!
3028 days 22 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
Daulphin (Green Buffs)

Cameron (Giraffez)- sounds like he was the replacement, hmm. He's a decent group gamer, maybe he will do something.
Connor “CJ” (cjuddy)- he's a good player who I'm excited to see, but I'm sure he's viewed as a threat.
Dawson (dawson905)- golden ticket man. I remember him, he wasn't a bad runner up, but he won't be viewed as a threat, so he can make it far again. I don't think he has the winning potential though.
Jacob (kekgeek)- I mean he's decent, but again, not a winner or a big threat.
Jared (NewNightmare7)- Jared is a decent player, although I don't think he has ever won. It will be a test for him.
John (Jxhn)- he could do well, and even win, but I think he is seen as a target.
Nick (NJKoda1998)- Nick is busy hosting his biggest season, so he may not be super commited, but when he plays, he plays.
Stoner (Gaiaphagee)- I'm excited for stoner, although I feel he is either super invested where he does well, or he doesn't really play if he's doing other things or something.
Sydney (Guigi)- I think she was a decent winner, but more utr. I think she will go far, but I don't think we have a two time winner on our hands here.
Watermelondrea (TheEclipse)- challenge beast, but he will be viewed as a threat. I almost picked him for sweeps.

Soufrière (Yellow Buffs)

Alissa (AlissaRose428)- no idea.
Andy (CraftyPoo)- no idea.
Christian (Lavaworks)- a good player on this tribe, but I haven't ever seen him play. Hoping for good things.
Jacob (vivivoom87)- I think I've seen him around, but no ideaz
Jojo (FlamingJojo)- she was a train wreck in benlinus, but I think she was too much of one and blamed him for rigging. Idrk.
Justin (BeastBoy)- he plays hard, but he's a pretty good player. I hope his immaturity doesn't get in the way.
Kenneth (konohavillage1)- same as vivi.
Nick (Archerskyfire)- nj legend, but was inactive in battle of the champions. It depends on his commitment.
Sagar (obscurity)- he's really good, and I think will really help this season.
Shadi (Chastain)- my sweepstakes pick, mainly because he has experience and is fresh right now. Very good player.
3028 days 22 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
Ah, so you cast Jera's arch nemesis instead XD
If Watermelondrea approaches the game less physically and more on the social side, he'll dominate easily.
Curious to see if Sydney can last despite her status as a winner
3028 days 21 hours ago
Zed55
I think Jera would be better served in like a Hero vs Villains

open group

[VL] BigBen's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!