This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jera's Power Rankings!

Topic » Jera's Power Rankings!

3023 days 15 hours ago
XxHeroxX
Returnees:

9th: Jacob- As I predicted, he is not really contributing much to the tribe, and is seemingly the next boot. Which, in all reality, would be very predictable and bland. However, the tribe needs to keep strong, and to be quite frank, Jacob really isn't too much help in challenges at all.

8th: Cameron- That last tribal was an indicator that he can be a target. With the right ouburst and the right people fed up, I can see Cameron leaving this game promptly. Hopefully I am wrong, since I want to see some Thailand power, but I don't think he was the right pick to represent our season in terms of strategy. It's a shame he was the first Thailand person to return.

7th: John- John just isn't doing it for me at all. He has done next to nothing, except be a filler person. He is similar to Purple Kelly in the sense that he is invisible, which is never a good sign. Hopefully he shows us a little something, or he will be a mediocre player at best.

6th: Sydney- Sydney is in a seemingly good position, but the winner mark never gets washed off. Everyone knows she won the game, and she is fully capable of doing it again. Hell, I would vote her to win simply if she made it to the end, based on the fact that they were all stupid enough to let a former winner make the finals again.

5th: NJ- NJ hasn't really showed me all too much at this point. I was excited to see him play, but he seems to be a Kelly as well, but better positioned then John.

4th: Connor- Connor has really surprised me these last few episodes. I thought he had such a big target on his back at the beginning of this, but he has played it quietly and smoothly. I am excited to see what he is capable of in the future.

3rd: Dawson- Dawson has seriously became a contender to win this game in my opinion. He isn't here to play silly games, but has seemingly became a lot more serious. I am excited to see what he has to offer.

2nd: Melon- Melon has done a complete 360, since he seems to be playing it smart this second time around. He hasn't had any outbursts, hasn't insulted anyone, and is in a great position to win the game.

1st: Stoner- Stoner has been playing quite well, from what I have seen, which isn't much. But all fingers and people seem to be pointing to him. People are trusting him, so he must be doing something right at this point.
3023 days 15 hours ago
XxHeroxX
Newbs:

8th: Alissa- I don't think she will be leaving, but she hasn't put herself in the greatest position. If she doesn't use any more of that former charm that we seen at the beginning, I am seriously considering she may be the next one to leave at this point.

7th: Justin- Justin has not offered anything, and falls into that Purple Kelly category. I am not sure if he knows if he is even in this game at this point. I am hoping that that changes and we see more of him, but we shall see I guess.

6th: Andy- Andy has done a complete 360 as well, and has become a serious contender to win this game. But the real challenge will be this next tribal. I know that he talks about alliances, but this will be the test of his word.

5th: Christian- I don't think Christian is running things on his tribe, but I don't necessarily think he as the bottom either. I think he is playing a good middle game so far, which will be interesting to watch.

4th: JoJo- JoJo has showed up to a challenge! Omg, I wasn't sure if she was too busy with stars or not. I really don't predict her being the person everyone wants to target, since she has played a relatively lowkey game as of late.

3rd: Sagar- OMG, Sagar isn't first? I know, I know, it's horrendous. However, he had an amazing first episode, and has seemingly faded off of my screen these last two episodes. I still believe he has a great amount of influence in the outcome of the vote, but I don't think he is in the driver's seat anymore.

2nd: Kenneth: Kenneth has been playing great, which is quite interesting considering he was the guy that said he wanted to have no strategy. He performs well, has no target on his back, and is seemingly one of the leaders.

1st: Shadi- I believe that Shadi has a lot of power in this tribe, for no particular reason, just  my feeling I guess. I doubt he will leave soon, but he is bound to have a lot of say in this upcoming vote for sure.
3023 days 15 hours ago
XxHeroxX
Awks, as I forgot Andy has immunity. Whatever. xD

Returnee Boot Prediction: Jacob

Newbs Boot Prediction: Alissa? Perhaps even Sagar at this point...
3023 days 1 hour ago
DryIceBros
3rd: Dawson- Dawson has seriously became a contender to win this game in my opinion. He isn't here to play silly games, but has seemingly became a lot more serious. I am excited to see what he has to offer.

6th: Andy- Andy has done a complete 360 as well, and has become a serious contender to win this game. But the real challenge will be this next tribal. I know that he talks about alliances, but this will be the test of his word.

The 360 duo.
3022 days 21 hours ago
Rodrigues75
Another one correct
3021 days 12 hours ago
XxHeroxX
Newbies Tribe: Again, as I thought, they are going to tribal. Unless a swap happens next, I can see them keep going.

7th: Shadi- Shadi was being shady last episode and really fell down in the rankings. Voting in the minority is not a good thing, considering that Justin left and JoJo self voted. I am hoping you can pull some strings, but if things follow the way they should, Shadi will  be going home tomorrow night.

6th: JoJo- JoJo has really proved her inactivity and lack of interest by self voting. It just shows that she could care less if she leaves the game or stays. I am thinking perhaps Shadi may use that to his advantage, and we could potentially see her going home.

5th: Alissa- Alissa has played an interesting game, to say the least. She went from being on the outs, to creating strong bonds, to having sort of a downfall, and then going back to irrelevant island. I really don't foresee her leaving, but I don't believe she has much power at this point.

4th: Christian- Christian is in a great position, and he has breathing room. I don't see people bringing his name up so he should be safe until at least the swap or merge, whatever occurs.

3rd: Sagar- Sagar has legitimately fell in my rankings. He wasn't able to keep his alliance completely together, and allowed cracks to form. If that can happen, anything can happen at this point.

2nd: Kenneth- Kenneth has been playing it smart, and has actually surprised me, considering I thought he was going to be an Abi-esque type of player. I see him steam rolling his way into this merge.

1st: Andy- I don't think Andy is the ringleader, but he deserves this spot after his performance thus far in this game. He went from being a seemingly first boot, to snaking his way out of being eliminated, to a legitimate threat to win this game. If he can save himself that easily, I am excited to see what else he does at this point.
3019 days 17 hours ago
XxHeroxX
Omg, my busy streak has hit, as to why I couldn't play this season. I will just give my thoughts on the new tribes and such. xD Also, like, only one confessional has been sent in so I have nothing to go on anyways xD

Dauphin: I don't think that this tribe is the strongest in terms of pure challenge ability. However, they do have some smart players, including Melon and Sagar. I don't believe that tribal division will really play a factor in this tribe at all. Overall, these players, are mediocre, with the exception of Sagar and Melon.

First boot from Dauphin prediction: JoJo

Soufrière: I think that this tribe will  be very dominant. I also think it will be the most wild. We have some very big power players here. Like Connor, Kenneth, Andy, Alissa, Stoner, and oh wait... Basically everybody besides John. I don't think that Sydney is in too good of a position on this tribe, which is a bummer. I am rooting for Andy and Alissa, since I want a newbie to win, instead of somebody dull and predictable like Stoner or Connor.

First boot prediction: Sydney
3017 days 14 hours ago
XxHeroxX
Yay! Merge timeeeeee. I was right in my prediction that JoJo was going to be the first to leave from that tribe, and that last tribal was kind of epic.

I am going to go back to my old way of listing everybody in my ranking. Stay tuned.
3017 days 14 hours ago
XxHeroxX
12th: Dawson- I don't think that Dawson is in a too great position in this merge. He has been on the chopping block too much to feel comfortable at this point, and I don't believe that he is in the majority. If he doesn't leave first, I expect him to be an early boot.

11th: Connor- I put him low at the beginning of the game, which was a mistake, but I honestly dont think he is in the best position in the merge either. People are beginning to realize how big of a threat hhe is, and I don't believe he was included in the majority alliance.

10th: Alissa- I love Alissa, but I don't think she is in a too great position either. I think that she can weasel her way out of the minority, like she has done on several other occasions, but I think that it will be a lot tougher.

9th: Andy- I love Andy as well. Andy and Alissa are baes in my eyes at this point. However, Andy probably has the best case gamewise to win at the moment. A true underdog story, which could be amazing if he makes the end.

8th: John- John is invisible, but I don't believe he is the target at this moment. Umm..... lel

7th: Sagar- Sagar is a threat, and people know that Sagar is a threat. I could see someone like Stoner or Sydney making a move against Sagar, which would make things interesting. I think he can win, but he would have to make it to the end first..

6th: Kenneth- Kenneth has been playing an excellent game, by not playing a game. His no strategy is working, and he has a great case to win in my opinion :P

5th: NJ- NJ has been playing a great silent game. His confessionals seem nonexistant, but he is present enough that we know he is in a good position for the time being.

4th: Sydney- I believe that Sydney is in a great position to go the distance, but to win? I don't think so. Just the title of winner will ruin her chances to make it to the FTC. However, I don't expect her to leave for a while.

3rd: Melon- Melon has been more cool calm and collected this time around. He hasn't had any major explosions, unfortunately.. However, he has been playing a good game, and I can totally see him winning at this point.

2nd: Cameron- Wait, did I just put Cameron in the second spot? What is going on in this world? However, Cameron will never win. Let me reiterate that: Cameron. Will. Never. Win. He has played a great game to be a goat and be dragged to the end, but I am afraid that is all he has done.

1st: Stoner- Well, he is Stoner. Nuff said.

Boot Prediction: Dawson, or Connor.
3017 days 14 hours ago
DryIceBros
And the winner of Survivor: Blood vs. Water... Cameron!

open group

[VL] BigBen's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!