This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S12 Sri Lanka Discussion

Topic » S12 Sri Lanka Discussion

2991 days 16 hours ago
mrcool
stop talking so i can read 40ish pages
2991 days 16 hours ago
XxHeroxX
I came back to say that I am upset that I didn't win the stupid fucking sweepstakes. I had bets on you Brandon. Ugh, whatever, but I really needed that ticket to come back...
2991 days 16 hours ago
brandonrichie
OldNewz
Tbh I think Brandon is a multi. What new player would ask for his confessionals to not be shown in the VL?
It seems a bit suspicious to me tbh

IM NOT A MULTI LOL
2991 days 16 hours ago
brandonrichie
I am actually really pleasantly surprised by the amount of support I had during this season. A lot of you rooted for me this whole time, and I definitely played my best I wanted to win so badly that I think I shot myself in the foot at FTC.  I was ranked #1 on Lava's power rankings the most out of anyone, and that makes me feel really nice. Thank you so much to everyone who complimented my gameplay and respected my decisions, I really appreciate it.

I wish I would have let Ben put my confessionals in the VL honestly. They were fire. I was talking so much shit and roasting everyone, but I also explained my decisions and strategy. I think it would have helped the fans feel more connected with me. If I'm asked back for another season, definitely expect a lot of confessionals from me.
2991 days 16 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Brandon you were me in this game. Planning for everything but in the end it doesn't work out lmao
2991 days 16 hours ago
XxHeroxX
Hmm. You played well Brandon, from what I have seen. I think you have a great chance of returning tbh, hopefully not on the season I come back on.

Nothing against you at all, it's just you could be quite a pain for players like me that like to lie, control, and manipulate. xD
2991 days 15 hours ago
Blondelle
Oh my gosh my brain is throbbing after reading all of that. That was definitely a confusing season and those guys played fantastic games and totally had me fooled.

I've never had more support from a Viewer's Lounge and you guys are very sweet, but focus on the real brains of this season. Those guys deserve the fame way more than me because they actually can make it to the end and could win. I couldn't, but hopefully one day I will haha!
See you soon!

*leaves with 3 award in arms*
2991 days 15 hours ago
DryIceBros
XxHeroxX
I came back to say that I am upset that I didn't win the stupid fucking sweepstakes. I had bets on you Brandon. Ugh, whatever, but I really needed that ticket to come back...

I'm pretty sure you'd return the first season you fit the category in. :P
2991 days 15 hours ago
Rodrigues75
You were meant to return for bvw jera so youll definitely return someday
2991 days 15 hours ago
mrcool
shut the fuck up faggots i was playing the biggest group game on tengaged (ultimate stars) and right now i am slaying it so good fucking bye~
2991 days 8 hours ago
konohavillage1
Whew Natasha is humble too, when will I ever?
2991 days 8 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Thanks for the support as little as I got
2990 days 19 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Wow, I made an image of a dumb in this game. Even I am laughing at some confessionals I've sent when I see them now :)) Well, there were moments when I was totally near the game, on a parallel line, however, somehow my decisions took me to a good spot. I did fight pretty well, what a hell, I've survived 2 ties and went out after a 3rd one. I think it's also a record, 3 ties into a game...

open group

[VL] BigBen's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!