This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 13 Preview

Topic » Season 13 Preview

2983 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
In the lead up to season 13 I have decided that I will post some hints over the course of the next few days until I announce the actual season at the Sri Lanka Reunion.

Obviously things can definitely change in terms of themes due to my school schedule but for now there is a current theme in place for next season.  Some people have been mailed about being asked for this next season but the theme wasn't released to them yet.

Feel free to speculate on the theme, who if anybody might be returning, where the location will be, etc.
2983 days 19 hours ago
Maladus1
I say it's like a Heroes vs. Villains or a Fan vs Favorites (WITHOUT THE WINNERS BECAUSE U NO WANT A SANDRA)
2983 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
In relation to the hints I give about the season there may be some hints about who may actually be on the cast.
2983 days 19 hours ago
Maladus1
WAIT A FUCKING SECOND:

SECOND CHANCES?
2983 days 19 hours ago
Maladus1
(You'd be fine with that, Right Aj)
2983 days 19 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
bigben vs gaiaphage make it happen
2983 days 19 hours ago
Maladus1
YUSSSSSS
2983 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
Hint #1:

2983 days 19 hours ago
Maladus1
Ohhhh

I get that hint BIG TIME
2983 days 19 hours ago
Maladus1
HUGELY BIG TIME
2983 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
You're all welcomed to give me predictions here or in private mails but I will not respond with an answer rather a very iconic winky face.
2983 days 19 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
NEPAL REVIVAL
MY BOY TEROSE, FIRST BOOT GOD SAM, MOTHERFUCKING FLOPMAN AND M I K E Y
2983 days 19 hours ago
Maladus1
Sooo...

It is either obviously a flipper or someone who got flipped on

And SINCE NEPAL IS COMPARED TO CAGAYAN IN THE MERGE PHASE it's either Gaia, Shawn, or AJ
2983 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
Maladus1
Ohhhh

I get that hint BIG TIME

----

A big time might mean nothing as these clues could be pretty misleading because you don't know whether I'm hinting a castaway or the season itself.
2983 days 19 hours ago
Maladus1
Shaddup. Don't ruin this for me like you did in Belize

open group

[VL] BigBen's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!