This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S13 England - Second Chances Discussion

Topic » S13 England - Second Chances..

2969 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
Abenaki (Red Buffs)

Chris (Carraid73) - Nepal
Christian (Lavaworks) - Blood vs. Water
Felix (CharlieBibi) - India
JB (_JB_) - Iceland
Josh (mman23) - Jordan
Peyton (MyMilkshakes) - Barbados
Tico (ticofernandez) - Palau

Belgae (Black Buffs)

Brandon (brandonrichie) - Sri Lanka
Ivy (_ivyyy_445) - Barbados
John (Coffeybean94) - Palau
Mike (Survivor8) - Palau
Qaz (Qazwdxedc) - India
Robby (Robbyjak) - Myanmar
Shadi (Chastain) - Blood vs. Water

Parisi (Grey Buffs)

Dan (TheDirtyBrock) - Myanmar
Gregory (DryIceBros) - Barbados
Jon (xRAIN_shooter) - Palau
Luis (_Adidas_) - Iceland
Natasha (Blondelle) - Sri Lanka
Sean (Caliboy) - Thailand
Trey (trey2288) - Jordan
2969 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
Questions:

Who is your favorite to win?
Who are you excited to see play?
Who least deserved to come back?
Who do you think will be the first boot?
Who did you want to see come back?
2969 days 20 hours ago
Maladus1
Who is your favorite to win? Ivy
Who are you excited to see play? Lava
Who least deserved to come back? Trey
Who do you think will be the first boot? Trey
Who did you want to see come back? Dana
2969 days 20 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Who is your favorite to win? Shadi is winning.
Who are you excited to see play? Lava, Felix, Peyton, ALL of Belgae minus Brandon. Gregory, Natasha and Sean.
Who least deserved to come back? My bae Fae! FELIXXXX <333
Who do you think will be the first boot? Sorry, but Trey.
Who did you want to see come back? Dana, Victoria, Azri.
2969 days 20 hours ago
OldNewz
CAST ASSESSMENT FOR SECOND CHANCES:
https://soundcloud.com/ss-merk/lkdjafaldkjf

DO NOT SHARE THIS WITH ANYONE OUTSIDE OF THE VL!!!!!!
2969 days 19 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Why the fuck is an Hour and 15 minutes long??!!? Taking a listen. But, holy shit....
2969 days 19 hours ago
OldNewz
Well it's 21 people, we didn't want to be dicks and give each person just 1 minute of air time lol :P Also, we get side tracked alot
2969 days 19 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
YoundAndReckless
Why the fuck is *it* an Hour and 15 minutes long??!!? Taking a listen. But, holy shit....
2969 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
Jon (xRAIN_shooter) Confessional EP:1

I wasn't expecting to be so crazy right off the bat but might was well pick up where we left off in Palau.

I literally fucking vomited in my mouth when Tico's name was called while simultaneously downing a carton of ammonia during my fight with Andrea who isn't even on the cast so that was fun.

I'm literally already the trainwreck of the season which could either benefit me or end up sending me home early. Either way it doesn't really matter. There is no way with my personality that I could fly under the radar in a season full of fucking rejects who have no idea how to play the game. Literally so many flops. I didn't watch most of their seasons but the way you were writing about most of them was laughable because none of them seemed deserving except for a select few of being here. I'm hoping I can find myself in a majority on my tribe early on and just stick with them like I did in Palau because I honestly don't feel like scheming this early on I don't have the fucking patience to deal with it so if someone tries to fuck with me or any of my potential allies it will be brought to the forefront and drama will be caused.

I already lost the game once due to that closeted cunt of an ex best friend Michael so if my strategy makes me lose again so be it. But I didn't come here to lose. I will do whatever it takes to make it to the end and make sure none of these social rejects makes it there.
2969 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
Dan (TheDirtyBrock) Confessional EP:1

Bet none of you thought you see me again! Now did you? Honestly being back in the game is breathe-taking for me and I just can't wait to play the game. But there's a lot of great players out there that can trick a person in Antarctica to buy ice!  I do know that it might be a little to early for a confessional but shucks it's my second chance might as well put a lot into it. Also when I was revealed to be in the season everyone was like who? who? who? ... I mean I don't blame them ... I don't really do the whole TENGAGED thing but I love survivor so... why not?!

In my first go around, I didn't really do to good. I got out right before the merge and that sticks but hey I'm back now so it's all good. I'm also not as young as I was my first time... and i feel like I know how to play the game better and I think that I have a good plan for this time. I know I'm not going to make the same mistakes as last time and maybe I'll win this time around! You never know! Michael Jordan got cut his freshman year of high school... and look at the man he is a freaking stud... maybe I'll be a little Michael Jordan or Boston Rob... you never know!

You see I need to find a number 1! The person I know will be my ride or die... and in my opinion... I like Natasha! She's a sweetheart and I really do think if I have a one on one talk with her... I can connect with her emotionally... cause I'm pretty sure that's all she wants, is someone who she can sit down and have a one on one conversation and avoid game talk with... and that can be me! I've talk to Natasha and yes I have brown-nosed a little but hey I mean ... if she thinks hat im basically in love with her and I'll do anything to work with her... would you align with that person? I would.

Well anyway... I'm playing to win this time... you might see this quirky old fart turn into a master strategist ... I doubt it ...but hey you never know!
2969 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
Jon (xRAIN_shooter) Confessional EP:1

*expect a lot of these*

I've already spoken with Natasha, Trey and Gregory. I can see why Natasha is fan favorite she was already doing damage control for Andrea and Brandon before the cast reveal was finished (or maybe she was using that as an intro to initiate a conversation) either way she is brilliant and a real great social player. If she truly wants to work with me I definitely would not mind going far with her. I honestly don't function well as a solo player and I'm aware of this. I really need somebody to latch on to and bounce ideas off of that I can trust or my gameplay really is pointless. I really hope Natasha is that person.

I've also spoken with Gregory as I mentioned (we played in a previous game together briefly) I think I can trust him and I wouldn't mind working with him as well. Overall at this point I'm trying to make sure I have necessary numbers NOT to go home first. If I can lock Gregory and Natasha down as long as I survive the first vote on my tribe thats 3 votes I have which would at least be enough to cause a 3-3 tie after the first vote off.

Idols work different this season than they did in Palau as well so I'll have to adjust to that =x
2969 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
Natasha (Blondelle) Confessional EP:1

Here's the deal, I'm playing back to back and I don't give an absolute crap about what I have to do to make it to the end.

Im at a huge disadvantage of not knowing any of these returnees at all, and I'm at an even bigger disadvantage having Brandon as my only season other. He's tolerable outside of the game and for the majority of Sri Lanka but at this point I'm fed up with him.
He's a thorn in my side and until he proves himself to me and our relationship that he is worthy of a second chance, his dead to me.

As far as MY game goes, Im absolutely cranking my social gameplay through the roof. I want people to trust me so that they can all tell me who they want to blindside so that I can simply nod my head and oblige before I blindside them myself.

More than anything, all I want is to be able to win one group game.....and I want this one to be that.
2969 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
Ivy (_ivyyy_445) Confessional EP:1

Well... LOL OKAY I TRIED TO ACT CALM BUT IM SO HYPED!!
*ahem
But really tho, thanks for this! After seeing the cast Im basically telling myself there's no way I can compete with the big dogs here, but... we'll see if I'm underestimating myself and I'm actually a big dog myself, or I'm just going to be a first boot. :P I swear i have bad luck when I return on seasons... Like, I won Bingo's. Then I got blindsided in my first tribal in my returnee season xDD

Okay, so I'm going to tell you my gameplan and then a cast assessment because, well... y'know.

GAMEPLAN: So, it's already been said that I've got a very strong social game, and, not to sound cocky, but... I did have a pretty good one if I base it off the fact I had a good chance to win unanimously (except maybe Joe's vote) in Barbados. The problem is that I'm playing with people that know about my duo-ship with Peyton (that being Natasha and Gregory... likely more) people know I have a good social game, which is bad because that's my best weapon. If that's used against me.... oh boy.

So, y'know... I wish I could come in here playing like Jera and being like "i'mma dominate this game" but this cast is likely going to get absolutely insane... plus I mean, could anyone actually imagine me dominating a season? Lol.

Right now? This cast is way more intimidating than Barbados, and Barbados was a feisty bunch of felines. So, I'm going to lay low, I do not want my name getting passed around as someone to consider eliminating. I don't wanna be in the midst of drama *looks at Brandon, if judging from the Andrea fight he and Rain teamed up in.... oh boy* and I seriously don't want to be seen as a threat.

The problem? Brandon and I have already played, it didn't end well because I backstabbed him when I tried for an all girls alliance (that literally blew up in my face because the girls couldn't get along and of course I got evicted for it -_-). I have attempted to reconcile... we'll see. I have a feeling he or Rain will be like a form of Watermelondrea, just much less strategic and more... loud. I mean, Eclipse was loud, but he was a great player, he used that to his advantage and was amazing.

Everyone else? Well... Mike was the guy who self-voted when I was blindsided in Bingo's. John(coffeybean) we played together, never talked. Robby was cool but, again... we were never really talking. Basically idk anyone. xDDD Is this good? Idk, essentially all I want is to be in a 4-person alliance and that'll be hard considering I may not even make it to the first immunity.

PART TWO COMINGGGG
2969 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
Gregory (DryIceBros) Confessional EP:1

Well, the season has started and I'm finally back! Even though I'll miss the VL, my happiness for getting on is greater! Now, you may be wondering, how is someone who only returned due to a golden ticket supposed to defeat all these players who actually did a good job? Well, the answer to that is... I probably won't. But that won't stop me from trying (failing)! At the moment I'm pretty close to Dan and Jon, and to a slightly lesser degree Natasha, but I've also talked to Trey and Luis. The game has only just started, so it's be dumb to be annoyed at Sean *puts him on my revenge list*. I'll just have to be patient. I'd like to have an alliance between Natasha, Jon, and Dan, but the problem is how I'm going to pull it off. Natasha seems unfamiliar with most of the cast, so she may be easy to get into whatever alliance I decide on, but I don't know if Jon has any ideas for allies already. Hopefully Dan had talked to Jon because that would make my job easier. Well, I think that's all there is to talk about, so if you'll excuse me, I'll be off to take over the worl- I mean take over the game!
2969 days 19 hours ago
Rodrigues75
A bit disappointed I wasn't cast but life's life and maybe Ben has other plans for me
2969 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
Ivy (_ivyyy_445) Confessional EP:1

So, I'm worrying about this. I'm also worrying about Peyton.
I LOVE PEYTON!!! but, if anyone watches Barbados... they know that Ivy + Peyton was an unbreakable duo, we still are. But I need to make it appear that we're not.. the people I'm ferociously scared of, Natasha, and Greg.

Natasha and I played together once or twice before. She had a duo with another girl named Leah and I was with Peyton. I'm aware how good Natasha is. She approached both Peyton and I already, Peyton wants to form like a Ramaniks BB (game we played in) alliance and that's great and all...but... I know her, and I know that she LOVES making big moves. I wanna trust her, but I don't trust her as far as I can throw her, honestly. D: i love her tho

Kinda scared of Gregory, I'd like to bring the Barbados crew together but we'll see. He may know about Peyton and I.

TICO!!! OMG he was the F2 finalist with me when I won Bingo's! He's probably after me! Yay! .....*cries* omg this is a nightmare cast! Oh, and Felix was there too, he was inactive and followed another player so we'll see how that goes here. xD

Kinda excited to play with Sean and Christian, if I get the chance. I liked watching them.

Rain... idk, I was kinda excited but now it's like.... uh oh. He's going to be ferocious, hopefully he and Brandon fight instead of work together lol but seeing how they both teamed up on Andrea(iceicebaby).....well.....we'll see. (speaking of which, how stupid and pointless was that argument, I mean... really?)

So I feel uneasy already. We'll see. If I can pull off a Jera-like gameplay (i kinda like her gameplay a lot if y'all aint noticed LOL) I'll love me forever. But I know I can't, I gotta play like Ivy, hopefully playing like Ivy is enough to give me the crown.

Let's see what happens, I'm nervous... but I'm ready.

:DDD

(Shoutout to Brandan/Maladus... <3)

open group

[VL] BigBen's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!