This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Locking Lips with LeQuisha

Topic » Locking Lips with LeQuisha

2515 days 6 hours ago
LusciousLips5
So just letting everyone know that starting next season I will be hosting an after show where I will be interviewing the latest individual to be eliminated!!!

Woohoo excited stuff so my free for everyone to get involved, you wanna know what the castaways downfall was well ask me and I'll ask them everything! Nothing is off the cards and I'm here to be your voice and find the inside gossip there will be games and there will be a lot of T!

So join me LeQuisha while I'll lock Lips and find the gossip!

Coming august along side season 24!

See you all there!!!
2515 days 6 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
queen lmao
2515 days 5 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Thanks just give me my crown and I shall be done!
2515 days 3 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
absolutely amazing
2515 days 2 hours ago
byp123
legends only
2515 days 2 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Why does she get the After-Show?
What kind of B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T is this.
2514 days 21 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
so when is the Rivals season coming up so we can see Jera vs Andrea ben?
2514 days 21 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
And me and Ivy :D
2514 days 17 hours ago
LusciousLips5
It's because I'm bens favourite contestant ever!
2514 days 10 hours ago
konohavillage1
Good luck! I'd run questions by Ben first just to not mess with the game too much
2511 days 14 hours ago
Guigi
LusciousLips5
It's because I'm bens favourite contestant ever!

We all know that's false since I am his favorite ;)
2511 days 11 hours ago
Zed55
yes lequisha!
2507 days 1 hour ago
KingGeek
wow my aftershow found dead
2499 days 3 hours ago
LusciousLips5
So we have a first torch snuffed! If you want any questions you would love for me to ask Nicholas send them to me through Tmail or Skype and I'll ask away!!! So excited for the after show to get on the road
2496 days 13 hours ago
LusciousLips5
So unfortunately the first three boots of this series seem to have no intention to have their exit interview!! That's should garuntee them being black listed from ever being asked back and returning!!!

Ugh
2496 days 8 hours ago
IceIceBaby
LusciousLips5
So unfortunately the first three boots of this series seem to have no intention to have their exit interview!! That's should garuntee them being black listed from ever being asked back and returning!!!

Ugh
--
When did SHE become part of Production?! I am more influential in lil Benjamin's decisions these days.

open group

[VL] BigBen's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!