This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S25 Comoros Discussion

Topic » S25 Comoros Discussion

2476 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Chezani *Aqua Blue Buffs*

Billy (greenranger8)
Echo (EchoMaster12)
Grant (crazyguy711)
Ivan (ivix17)
Jack (Libanz00)
Jay (JSBReality)
Josh (JoshBB1999)
Logan (lhooper902976)

Dembéni *Pink Buffs*

Jake (Molecule)
Jay (Peterparker16)
Kahari (Saintsboy10000)
Kolby (ThePug)
Nick (NickBrad97)
Patrick (Pokepat)
Svala (xSvala)
Tashi (tashi)
2476 days 12 hours ago
Path
Ben can I pick?
2476 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Patrick (Pokepat) Confessional EP:1

What a fun cast to be playing with! I know half, nope not even half, of these contestants. So uhm.. Who is this? Who just got voted out? Who? Yeah :\ But anyways I'm going to try and meet and greet some of these people. Obviously number 1 goal: Get yourself into an alliance son!

Also how fun to have no idols or advantages. Does this mean no swaps either? Hmm.. This season could be either 1) Really boring or 2) Really fun.

Soo.. let's see how it goes?
2476 days 11 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Ugh I can't compete in the sweepstakes thing but rooting for Billy!
2476 days 10 hours ago
dawson905
I've played with Jay before and I think he has a lot of potential to win
2476 days 10 hours ago
dawson905
Also, booooo Echo!

He's fake and I'm pretty sure he's also a multi
2476 days 9 hours ago
dawson905
*When I mentioned Jay I meant Peterparker16, I didn't realize there were two Jay's
2476 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Kolby (ThePug) Confessional EP:1

First off where even is Comoros? Are we in Africa? Asia?... South America? Well I guess that doesn't matter, the only thing that does is for me to maneuver my way so that I sit on my little Final Tribal Council seat awaiting my check.

A back-to-basics season without any idols or twists is going to get very interesting down the line. I'm pretty pumped for no twists and ESPECIALLY no Hidden Immunity Idols. The last three games I've seriously played always ended in me getting my torch snuffed due to someone standing up saying "I'd like to use this Hidden Immunity Idol. Fuck you Kolby." and out the door I go.

https://media.giphy.com/media/sY4SjlTUgRUmQ/giphy.gif

Now with a cast of sixteen and two tribes i'd need five people for majority, but that's not my job to get together. All I need to assure is that everyone on the tribe,

1) Thinks of me as an asset. A vote they can use now or in the future.

2) Thinks of me as not a threat to their distant future. My name is ThePug for a reason, and frankly I don't even like pugs.

3) If it's possible to establish trust. It's not like it magically happens right away, it takes time. But I can put in the groundwork at least.

I haven't played in a group game in months, my last time I seriously played was about last March. Which means a ton of new people have joined the site. I don't know ANYONE in this cast nor do they know me. Which is wonderful since they don't know right away that I'm the one person in this cast NOT to trust.

Now I need to stop talking in theory and mail some of these people "Hey how are you!? I love your (insert name/design/anything of significance to the individual.)"

https://i1.wp.com/media.giphy.com/media/l0IyiAMxklZ3sNvAQ/giphy.gif?w=620&ssl=1
2476 days 8 hours ago
bigben1996
Kolby (ThePug) Confessional EP:1

I just have to put this out there, this message I sent made me gag.

"Hey Kahari! How are you doing bro? You ready for that Saints game tomorrow? :P"

I just used the awful, *gags* word "bro" because it seems like he's (Saintsboy) that type of person. Then I assume his name is base off of that football team, so I had to mention they had a game tomorrow.... I hate football.
2476 days 8 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
I chose Billy because queen Kasey is rooting for him<3
2476 days 8 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I hope he doesn't flop then :S

I love the Cersei gifs Kolby can do well too

I hope he embodies Cersei
2476 days 7 hours ago
Webly
Don't know anyone in this cast, so I'm hoping these guys send lots of confessionals! I really love the twist of back to basics and I envy the cast because looking out for idols is always so annoying lol. I guess I'm rooting for Kolby since he's active.
2475 days 19 hours ago
DavidM7
Kolb holds a lot of potential just based on fast games I played with him on my old account
2475 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Patrick (Pokepat) Confessional EP:1

So really the #1 person I'm trying to work with is Kolby. I need a Ride or Die in this game and Kolby might be it. So yeah I definitely have to focus on my social game because I know for a fact I can annoy some people :\

No idols in this game, which sucks, because I'd love to have one, but you know, it's also good for me to know I don't need to worry about anyone using them.

I think I have to let go of attaching my emotions to people, so it's not like "omg i'd feel so bad if I backstabbed them!" Yeah I've done that before in other group games, but I really don't want that to come out here. So... game on!
2475 days 12 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
The only person I know is Patrick. When I played with him he was in his first group game experience, his social game wasn't very good and he didn't do well at selling lies, which can be a good or bad thing depending on how you want to see it. He's very blunt and to the point and can come across as someone who doesn't care and when he tries to make moves he comes across as overly demanding.

Of course he's got more experience under his belt now!

He's very good at challenges.

I hope Patrick does well this season, he's one of those people that obviously have flaws but I mean.... I went flip crazy in Bali and I made a lot of people hate me in HvV so I don't need to be commenting on that too much xD

I hope he proves himself this season, I'd love to see him become super socially savvy
2475 days 12 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
I love Patrick though and I'm rooting for him!

open group

[VL] BigBen's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!