This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S1 Jamaica Discussion

Topic » S1 Jamaica Discussion

2262 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Leah (PeachessnCream) Confessional EP:13 (Finale Episode)

WE DID IT! We got Erik out!
Now, all we need is to take out Joel and Logan and then Natasha and I will be able to say we maneuvered this entire game the whole way through! Her and I have been working on and off the eternal clock so to finally have our biggest threat out means that hard work is paying off. Going into the Final 4 we have to win this immunity challenge either one of us would do, but preferably her.
We'll see how it goes.

More later,
Leah <3
2262 days 6 hours ago
Christian_
Devastated for my man Erik but the girls were right in taking him out so I can't be to upset
Going to LOL tho when Joel logs on and somehow wins FIC
2262 days 5 hours ago
bigben1996
Logan (lhooper902976) Confessional EP:13 (Finale Episode)

Great, I might get cursed with being third again. I should have known you would do that to me again.
2262 days 5 hours ago
Christian_
okay this natasha/leah final 2 is so iconic and im still shook no one ever tried to split them up but natasha finally making FTC after her iconic first two seasons and leah is absolutely lovely and an amazing ally so either one of them winning makes me happy <3
2262 days 2 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
i would love to see a natasha win

she should have won in the original generation
2261 days 21 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Girl power has never been so strong than it has with this season!!!
2261 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Logan (lhooper902976) Confessional EP:13 (Finale Episode)

History repeated itself, the person who promised me a final 2 betrays me and it's so frustrating to do back to back seasons and be 3rd both times. The only thing good out of this is that my average is still 3 so I clearly know how to go far.I thought that when I told natasha the story of my first time that she wouldn't do the same thing to me like patrick did. Overall, I love this series and this ends my Jamaica chapter.
2261 days 4 hours ago
Carraid73
I have to give Patrick credit for his social game, he was a dick the whole time and I never knew in-game
2261 days 4 hours ago
Pokepat
what social game?

are you saying i actually didn't fail in the social aspect?
2261 days 4 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Sweepstakes Winners:

Mozambique - Kaseyhope101

I won something in this fucking series
2261 days 4 hours ago
lhooper902976
Me when people thought of me as an extra vote and backstabbing. The backstabbing was true, just not that tribal
2261 days ago
Blondelle
Always a crazy pleasure getting to re-read mine, as well as everyone else's, confessionals. It's been a crazy season and even though my confessional game was low, it was still a pleasure to see this game through the eyes of everyone else <3

open group

[VL] BigBen's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!