This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale + Reunion (Jordan)

Topic » Finale + Reunion (Jordan)

3212 days 18 hours ago
manalord
He didn't make that amount after the first vote
3212 days 17 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
I am about to vote for Seb. Nothin against you Joel.
3212 days 16 hours ago
Sebby
Thanks marcus and riley for voting me and anyone else who does (:
3212 days 11 hours ago
JoelW55
Ok as I'm aware I am faced with a BITTER jury but here we go.
From day 1 I could have easily been voted out, I had the immunity the 1st day which while was temporary help could have made me a big target at next tribal council. However at the next tribal council I formed bonds with Sebby and Victoria who both were active and in this game. I felt at final 12 where it was me vs Victoria I had to keep myself safe so I approached Sebby for a final 2. I was fully loyal to it and unfortunately Sebby couldn't be loyal back. Then against all odds I get in to merge with 9 against 2. I knew for a FACT I was a bigger target than Sebby from the get go so I needed to win immunity to have time to form alliances etc. I made another final 2 deal with Matt and I assure you if it was a final 3 I would have taken you Matt. Of couse I was on an immunity streak but I knew I was going to lose it and at around final 9 I did. However I still kept myself safe at tribal somehow only getting 1 vote those 2 tribals I wasn't safe. I knew though I needed to get immunity again eventually as I would be the next target. I went after Marcus that tribal as no one even spoke a word to me and I was just assuming he was the next big target. Unfortunately Matt went who I was probably actually more loyal to than Sebby at the time.

So the finale... I admit here I did make an error.
At final 5 Sebby was originally planning to go for Marcus but I changed his mind to Leo. I thought with Marcus around with worst case scenario he could tie it and keep me around if he won immunity. Unfortunately I saw through the bullshit after tribal council and sadly at final 4 it was a fire making challenge. I did win and secure my spot here.

Now I really want to win my 1st season so I will say why Sebby doesn't deserve your vote
-He basically followed what I did up until final 4 when he finally woke up.
-While immunities aren't the biggest thing I by far won the most immunities with 5.
-Sebby was pretty bad at the tribal challenges and didn't put a whole load of effort like me.
-Every person I voted out except Marcus, I have voted out everyone was the person who went that tribal council. I may have this underdog story but I somehow kept in majority the whole time.
-I took way more risks than sebby and it paid off
-Sebby made 1 move this entire game really which was trying to vote me out, but in the end even that didn't succeed.

Good luck Sebby, but seriously who do YOU want to vote. The person who dominated more physically and strategically?
Or the person you like just because he has 0 blood on his hands and just followed me or matt?
Your choice.
3212 days 8 hours ago
TheAce
Stop bashing sebby gameplay
3212 days 8 hours ago
JoelW55
Why... it's final 2. IM SUPPOSE TO TRY AND FUCKING WIN? Why would I be sugarcoating someone elses game play when I want to win. Just give over Marcus. B.I.T.T.E.R.
3212 days 8 hours ago
TheAce
I'm not bitter he just played better than you
3212 days 8 hours ago
JoelW55
Ok give me reasons why.
3212 days 6 hours ago
TheAce
He played an amazing social game and he didn't need to rely on winning challenges, he played a more perfect game, and may have only won a few challenges but hey, he didn't have to rely on winning he had an amazing social game
3212 days 5 hours ago
JoelW55
I tried to talk to people but no one really gave me an answer. I connected with who I can. I connected with Matt Mat and Sebby and I didn't rely on immunities.. because when I wasn't immune I wasn't voted off. I tried to talk to Riley about the vote before and he never gave me an answer. You never gave an answer until you was in danger.. If people don't wanna talk I vote them off and that's what I did. I can't help people not talking to me.
3211 days 20 hours ago
manalord
6/7 Jury Votes
3211 days 18 hours ago
Sebby
I'm happy some of you have actually seen my game play and thought it was better than joel, because I agree it was. Yes he won a lot of immunities but I also have to mention that some of his wins he won only because he was the only one to show up at the challenge so he insta won it. To be honest, winning immunites makes you a threat so why win them? Joel showed he was a threat and I took that to my advantage, I kept him as a shield, I knew people were always gonna target him before me. The moment you want to win a challenge is at the end, I won the last immunity challenge I was finally ready to get joel out because I didn't need him anymore. But a tiebreaker came because the random vote went to marcus. I was rooting for marcus to win it obviously, but joel pulled it out because he's a lucky bastard.
So it's your choice you can vote for the strategist or the challenge threat. I'm not gonna say much more, most votes were already cast..But good luck Joel I hope you don't win. :P
3211 days 8 hours ago
JoelW55
Sebby may say he wasn't a target and he wasn't but he did get the same ammount of votes as me. I had to work harder because I actually TRIED in challenges pre merge. So going into merge I had that target in the 1st place. But had I not dragged our tribe that one immunity it would be very unlikely that me or Sebby would even be here. I won't deny Sebby had more doors open at merge just because he didn't do as much as I did. But the doors I did have I used which is why I'm here. You all had 3 opportunities to take me out at merge and only at the end was it really attempted. It shows that I was in a good position throughout despite major setbacks.
3211 days 8 hours ago
TheAce
Stfu
3210 days 23 hours ago
JoelW55
Sorry that im spurting out TRUTH Marcus

open group

The Experiment- Age of Honor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!