This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Quiz #7 - [Day 39]

Topic » Quiz #7 - [Day 39]

2628 days ago
JustinV53
Hello, Agents!

It's time for Quiz #7! This is an EXTREMELY important Quiz. Remember, this decides which of the 4 of you will make THE FINALS. Its just around the corner, and you DO NOT want to miss it!

REMEMBER, the Agent with the LOWEST scores on this Quiz, will be EXECUTED from the game. We will find out who makes the FINAL 3, and make it to the FINALE.

In order to protect everyone's identity, I will be PMing you via Tengaged your "Quiz #7 ID Number." This number insures that you are the one sending the scores to me, and not someone posing as you. DO NOT SHARE THIS WITH ANYONE ELSE!

So, without further ado, here is the link to the Quiz:
https://goo.gl/forms/kLWPVEjCSAuq07Z83

The Quiz will be due to me in 24 Hours! That means the Quizzes are due by tomorrow, Thursday, March 15 at:
// 5:00pm PST // 7:00pm CST // 8:00pm EST // 2:00am (Mar 16) GMT+1 //

And the LIVE Execution will take place a DIRECTLY after the Quizzes are due! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE, YOU'RE GOING TO NEED IT, ESPECIALLY THIS TIME, MAYBE FOR THE LAST TIME.
2627 days 15 hours ago
k4r4k
Eeeeeeeek
2627 days 2 hours ago
k4r4k
Good luck you three. Really hope I stay :/
2627 days 2 hours ago
Fell6
I'm so nervous, I really don't want to go.
2627 days 2 hours ago
k4r4k
:(

open group

THE MOLE: CLASSIFIED [Season 3]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!