This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 10-Bergabung

Topic » Tribal Council 10-Bergabung

3331 days 4 hours ago
Davidftw123
you should at least try to be a good host and fix this
3331 days 4 hours ago
IhasFood
Last two mails i got before the vote http://i.imgur.com/zMjWeqF.png

Mails I got after the vote http://i.imgur.com/AxOk9HZ.png
3331 days 4 hours ago
IhasFood
You did vote Seth, but that was after I got everyone's vote, I'm going to use this to stress caution for everyone else in any of my games, I will read the votes early if I get them all, so an easy way to make sure this doesn't happen again, don' vote until you're sure you'll be happy with your vote.
3331 days 4 hours ago
Davidftw123
me when that's not everything i sent xD i seriously think i should still be in and a re-vote between Andrew and Seth should occur (this is why i only join group games with people who follow their set time)
3331 days 4 hours ago
Davidftw123
I THOUGHT WE HAD FUCKING 24 HOURS LIKE YOU SAID so next time say you have however long i feel like letting you have
3331 days 4 hours ago
IhasFood
Rules        (PLEASE READ AS THEY ARE IMPORTANT)
~~~Chalenges~~~
1. Most challenges will be non-live and will take 24 hours to complete, the odd challenge, or final immunity will be live.
2. Only a few challenges will be spamming challenges
3. On days there are non-live challenges, they will be posted at 9PM EST
~~~Tribal Council~~~
1. If you do not vote, I will randomize your vote, meaning you can vote anyone, including yourself.
2. You can change your vote as many times as you like but once I get all of them or it is 8PM EST, I will not accept these changes
3. Have fun!
~~~Idols and Such~~~
1. This season will feature only one idol, it will be up for grabs after the merge.
2. You will get the clue to the idol if you win individual immunity, it is up to you how many people you share this clue with.
3. The "Idol" Is someone's profile, send me the link to the profile to get the idol.
~~~Other Twists and Such~~~
1. There will be a double tribal council sometime before the merge.
2. One other thing will change this game.
3. Other then that, it's a basic game!
~~~Any Questions~~~
If you have any other questions please use my AskME
Thanks! Have a great day guys!

This is the entire set of rules you agreed to follow when you signed up for this game. We have had to make minor adjustments, mostly the challenge times since things run late and I can't always make it on here at 9PM EST to post a challenge.
3331 days 4 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
In every group game I've ever played, you are always given 24 hours and if all votes are submitted early they are read.
3331 days 3 hours ago
Davidftw123
fine then i will make sure you don't win Rhys ^_^
3331 days 3 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
I'm pretty sure I won't need your help in not winning, I'm doing a good job in doing that myself :D
3331 days 2 hours ago
BaconBae
LOL SORE LOSER
3330 days 23 hours ago
BigWilly
eat a dick seth
3330 days 23 hours ago
Jimmytv
Me when I missed all the dramas :(

open group

Food's Survivor Season 2 One World

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!