This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 13-Bergabung

Topic » Tribal Council 13-Bergabung

3310 days 5 hours ago
IhasFood
Welcome final three to your last tribal council

You have 24 hours to vote Andrew, otherwise it is a randomized vote :o

Andrew- What are you basing your decision on?
Rhys- Why should Andrew keep you?
Katie- Why should Andrew keep you?
3310 days 5 hours ago
alanb1
OMG YES ITS ALMOST OVER HURRY UP AND VOTE ANDREW
3310 days 5 hours ago
Coco2846
Andrew, you should take me to the final 2 because i guarantee you will win.
What would my speech even be?! I won no individual immunites and I won like only the flag making challenge for pagong. But thats it. Rhys on the other hand has a reason to win, he has won so much and he is a great competitor. So basically if you want to win, pick me lol.
Good Luck Rhys and Good Luck Andrew with your decision.
3310 days 5 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
Rhys- Why should Andrew keep you?

Yes I have won 2 immunity challenges, but that's meaningless. JimmyTV is Katie's best friend, and you can see Alan is rooting for her to win right there. Hell, I'd vote for Katie if you sent me to the jury. That's the votes she'd need to win right there.

We've been buddies in this game, we've done so much together, and it'd just pain me so much to get 3rd :(
3310 days 5 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
Also Andrew, Katie has backstabbed NOBODY. You and I backstabbed Jimmy, Willy, Nicole, we've got so much blood on our hands, and Katie literally hasn't had to betray a single person. I honestly think you've played an astonishingly good game Katie <3
3310 days 5 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
I'm the only person Andrew can beat, and I knew I was losing to Katie too as well to be honest.
3310 days 5 hours ago
Coco2846
stfu rhys.
u make me feel so guilty now for doing nothing.
3310 days 5 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
No, I'm not saying you did nothing, you did loads, but you never had to backstab people, that's what I'm saying. You played the game Andrew and I did, but it wasn't backstabbing for you, whereas they're going to hate me the two of us. You're the poster-child! You're literally the sweetest person out here, that's why you're unbeatable.
3310 days 5 hours ago
Coco2846
thanks. youre rly nice as well.
but im not unbeatable
3310 days 4 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
Thanks :') No you really are! Alan, Jimmy, me and Seth would all vote for you in the finals so you'd literally have an instant win. I know Seth and Dane and Davidcwouldnt write my name down in a million years xD
3310 days 4 hours ago
Coco2846
okay lol well then obviously hes going to take you if he wants to win.
Katie - 3rd <3
3309 days 15 hours ago
jonghyun408
on who i have a bigger chance to win against but i dont know who..
3309 days 15 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
It's up to you man! I'm the villain and some people have already told me they'd never vote for me, whereas I do think Katie has played the perfect game.

Goodluck with the decision man though I loved playing with you
3309 days 10 hours ago
Coco2846
yeah but you have allies rhys. although you backstabbed people, the jury can vote about who was the bigger competitor, not who was the friendliest.

but yeah gl andrew
3309 days 10 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
I don't know, I doubt they'd vote for me just for immunity wins. You've also been very social + strategic so don't put yourself down.
3309 days 10 hours ago
Coco2846
how did i play strategy LMAO.
each week i was like who do i vote?
i had no strategy.

open group

Food's Survivor Season 2 One World

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!