This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 2 House

Topic » Cycle 2 House

1903 days 20 hours ago
HighNoon
Hey ladies!

TAYVIE MAIL!

Seasons change and so do the girls in the TNTM house! Good luck!
1903 days 5 hours ago
Shannonade
ConfessionaL: Just a minute ago i was looking at these "models" casting photos and i think i  did the best with xania and caleb what he is called if were not final 3 and poopies is ill end up being literally sick
1903 days 5 hours ago
Shannonade
it actually makes me so mad that people are not taking this competition seriously it really upsets me
1903 days 4 hours ago
patricenka9
Confessional: I plan to win the competition by convinicing everyone I'm weak just to out do them.
1903 days 4 hours ago
patricenka9
Hey hoes! How yall doin?
1903 days 4 hours ago
Shannonade
*behind confessional room* jmm nice game play *hides in bedroom

Hey how is ur convinicing everyone your weak plan going on
1903 days 4 hours ago
patricenka9
*looks her up and down*
*gives dirty look*
*sips on tea and leaves the room*
1903 days 3 hours ago
Shannonade
wow pussy bitch
1903 days 2 hours ago
Russell11
A lot of yall had some trash photos idk what ur doing here
1903 days 1 hour ago
Shannonade
ikr russell
1902 days 16 hours ago
mahogany
CF: These girls have had so much shit to talk about me, but with this photoshoot I really think I blew their asses out of the water.
1902 days 16 hours ago
splozojames50
Cuntfessional: You know some people aren't taking my modeling seriously but this is my dream and I am putting my all in this competition.
1902 days 3 hours ago
Shannonade
Some dont deserve to be here
1902 days 3 hours ago
CalebDaBoss
Я не говорю по-английски, но я вижу, что одна из моделей - это фекалии, которые довольно отвратительны
1902 days 3 hours ago
CalebDaBoss
Конфессия: Я слышал о разозлённых голосовых тонах из Шеннонаде, Попики и Абеля в моей стране, что они злятся, я хочу, чтобы люди были недовольны, почему мы не можем просто быть мирными

open group

Tayvie's Next Top Model [Cycle 2]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!