This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 26 Applications

Topic » Season 26 Applications

1525 days 14 hours ago
Pieguy555
Applications are open from March 1st to March 7th.
The season will consist of 16-18 castaways (pending on quality of applications)
The season is subject to start around March 8th.

First Name:
Last Name:
Time Zone:
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game:
Favorite Survivor Season and Why:
Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why:
Hero or Villain:
Physical, Social, or Strategic:

Do you like twists?:
Will You Send Confessionals:

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?:
NOTICE: This season will feature a good mix of live and non live challenges
1525 days 11 hours ago
TheJigsawKiller
First Name: John
Last Name: Kramer
Time Zone: CST
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: On an old account, I went 5 for 7 on individual immunity challenges to win the game
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Cagayan, very entertaining winner to watch.
Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why: Tony Vlachos, pretty entertaining winner
Hero or Villain: Villian
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Strategic

Do you like twists?: Yes
Will You Send Confessionals: Yes

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: Yes
1525 days 10 hours ago
Nathan132
First Name: Nathan
Last Name: Fowler
Time Zone: MT
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Getting to know people and participating in the challenges. Immunity challenges are very fun for me.
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Cagayan because it had everything. A diverse cast in terms of personality which made for entertaining moments each episode. I don't think there is a season where I've laughed as much as I did during Cagayan.
Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why: Chicken Morris. No one will ever have a more legendary exit.
Hero or Villain: Hero
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Strategic

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: Mondays and Tuesdays at 8 EST but other than that it works.
1525 days 5 hours ago
Bluejay7622
First Name: Wes
Last Name: K
Time Zone: EST
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Challenges all the way. I’m very competitive so anything that has to do with competition!
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: China! One of the most iconic final 3’s and a good winner. Overall good cast
Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why: Michele Fitzgerald. Overall and underrated player, one of the most shocking winners which is honestly made me like her even more because she defeated the odds stacked against her
Hero or Villain: oh 100% Villain
Physical, Social, or Strategic: I lean more towards social and physical, but overall pretty well rounded

Will You Send Confessionals: and Yes
1525 days 3 hours ago
systrix
First Name: Isla
Last Name: A.
Time Zone:GMT+8
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: when i met a new friends
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: heroes vs villains bcoz it was the most iconic in survivor history :*
Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why: Brenda.. my friends told me that i look like her... the attitude, her personality, and she's asian too :D
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Social and Strategic

Do you like twists?: yes
Will You Send Confessionals: yes
1524 days 19 hours ago
mbarnish1
First Name: Matt
Last Name: B.
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Kelly2722’s Big Brother when Calvin and I got the whole cast to quit.
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Micronesia, it was an iconic season in general plus an iconic winner.
Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why: Tony, he snapped in Cagayan and truly deserved that win 100%
Hero or Villain: It depends on the situation but in most cases hero.
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Social

1524 days 16 hours ago
VinSincent
First Name:Vincent
Last Name:Sinclair
Time Zone:Central European Standard time
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game:Getting voted out because i said openly to my alliance that im loyal to them and someone who didnt like that alliance didnt tell me that he was going to flip on that and kept me out of the loop, it shows you have to be following tribe dynamics not only one option you would prefer the most
Favorite Survivor Season and Why:Words apart for watching Mike win who were best example of guy who can outplay the others and that in this game trust is not only one thing that matters but also strength in challenges
Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why: i would go with supermodel David from Australian Survivor because hes able to almost always end up on the right side of the vote
Hero or Villain: It depends on what other people will bring to the table maybe hero

Do you like twists?:definetly not, sometimes they are way much too powerful
Will You Send Confessionals:i will

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?:no but i will attend for everything before 8pm, if it will be 9 pm i try to be there if thats required
1524 days 15 hours ago
Kyle12212
First Name: Kyle
Last Name: Baker
Time Zone: est
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Winning Cbear's Elimination
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Second Chances bc there were a lot of likable players
Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why: Tony bc he's built for tv
Hero or Villain: hero
Physical, Social, or Strategic: social

Do you like twists?: not particularly

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: yes
1524 days 13 hours ago
dawson905
First Name: Dawson
Last Name: Marcel
Time Zone: Eastern

Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game:
It's been a long time since I've played on Tengaged but I remember playing in Bigben's survivor group games quite a long time ago and they were enjoyable.

Favorite Survivor Season and Why:
Survivor Heroes Vs Villains forever and always. Love the players, love the winner, the whole season is just very exciting to me.

Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why:
It's a tough one but I oddly lean towards Rob Cesternino. I enjoyed his quirkiness and you could just tell how much love he had for the game.

Hero or Villain:
Don't know, this would be my first game in a long time so I it's a mystery where it would take me.

Physical, Social, or Strategic:
Probably social. I imagine I won't be very good at the challenges.

Do you like twists?: Wouldn't be fun without em.
Will You Send Confessionals: Of course.

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: Yup
1524 days 13 hours ago
Ityaboinez12
First Name: rj
Last Name: mooney
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: when i almost made it to the final three but lost to a fire making challenge
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: cagayan and the cast the game play the twist all of it
Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why: tony how he was able to win so dominantly 
Hero or Villain: here
Physical, Social, or Strategic: physical

Do you like twists?: yes
1524 days 10 hours ago
Kelly2722
First Name: Kelly
Last Name: K.
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Probably Matt64’s Big Brother Season 1 (RIP friend ❤️)
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: It was Heroes vs Villains but Winners at War is making my pu$$y pop!
Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why: Sandra Diaz-Twine, the queen stays queen, adios.
Hero or Villain: Anti-hero
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Lmao not physical. Don’t put me down for physical.

Do you like twists?: Yah
Will You Send Confessionals: I’ll send too many
1524 days 9 hours ago
Duffybutt11
First Name: Bubba
Last Name: G.
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: When I idoled myself out in Ian's Survivor 🙃
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: I have a Top 5 - Africa, Micronesia, Cambodia, Gabon (Just while corrine is in the game), and HvV (obvi).
Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why: Tie between Cirie Fields for her social game and utr strategic game, T-Bird because I just absoloutley love her as a person, and Corrine because OMG lol
Hero or Villain: Hero with villainous tendencies?
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Social..i love talking to people about trashy tv shows

Do you like twists?: umm..sure?
Will You Send Confessionals: Yesss

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: After 7 PM EST/6 PM CST for me.
NOTICE: This season will feature a good mix of live and non live challenges 🤘🏻
1524 days 8 hours ago
SkiLondon
First Name: Kacey
Last Name: L.
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Playing from the bottom after being swap-fucked.
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Kaoh Rong, good mix of characters, and not as gamebotty.
Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why: Danni, literally a queen and my idol.

Do you like twists?: Yes!!

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?: Yes!
1524 days ago
lliiaamm
First Name: Liam
Last Name: Ortardo
Time Zone: AEDT
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Pokepat's Fails vs. Faves I went into merge at the bottom of the majority alliance I flipped and made my way to the final 4
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Survivor Micronesia some incredible blindsides and great strategic players
Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why: It's a tie I love Rob Cesternino because he was so ahead of his time when he played, Parvati just because she can manoeuvre herself through anything, Lauren O'Connell because she was underestimated
Hero or Villain: a bit of both
Physical, Social, or Strategic: a Social Strategist

Do you like twists?: OF COURSE
Will You Send Confessionals: YES

SIDE NOTE I did play in your series before and I got last twice so I want redemption HAHAHA
1523 days 22 hours ago
Jacadeux
First Name: Jimmy
Last Name: D
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game: Making it to the end with an alliance forged in fire.
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: Current season. I watch survivor, but I don't really study/memorize it. I'm always more into whatever the current season is than dwelling on past seasons.
Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why: Parvarti. She's there to enjoy herself and not much else.
Physical, Social, or Strategic: Physical/Strategic

Do you like twists?: I do.
Will You Send Confessionals: I will.

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?:
I arrive home from work at a little after 6. If you can work with that, I can participate.

1522 days 15 hours ago
camell22
First Name:Donte
Last Name:Billy
Describe to me your favorite experience in a group game:Having a good time XD
Favorite Survivor Season and Why: mmm haven't really caught up with survivor and can't remeber what season is what lmao
Favorite Survivor Contestant and Why: Wu, I just think he's loyal and strong
Hero or Villain:Hero
Physical, Social, or Strategic:Strategic (I'm not good socializing with people XD)

Do you like twists?:Yes
Will You Send Confessionals: Probably

Challenges will take place between 6-9 PM Est. Do these times work for you?:I can find a way to get around :p

open group

M&N's Survivor Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!