This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal council #2 (Malakal)

Topic » Tribal council #2 (Malakal)

3214 days 18 hours ago
islandsurvivor
Welcome to tribal again.
U have until 9pm est tomorrow to vote if u dont vote its a self vote.

Questions:
U guys lost 2 challenges in a row what is going wrong with this tribe?
U guys got caught cheating. Opinion
If there was a mutiny would u switch tribes? Y or y not
3214 days 18 hours ago
Swagger55
1 no idea
2 and whAt
3 no we just need to stay strong this challenge was confusing and tough u win some u lose some
3214 days 18 hours ago
ConnorB
1 just a bit of miscommunication

2 sucks but that ancient history

3 no, its not that bad we jusy gotta work together an pull through
3214 days 18 hours ago
me2013
Please Mr Host - can we steal one of their tribe - that twist is awesome tbh
3214 days 18 hours ago
islandsurvivor
Nope sorry
3214 days 18 hours ago
sportsgeek12
1) this tribe is a tribe full of idiots
2) it isn't fair to me because I didn't even see the chatzy and I was able to type all of the words
3) I probably would because we can't even win a challenge. I would like to be on a winning tribe for once
3214 days 18 hours ago
asdfghjkl99
Q1. i think we all have different ways of competing in challenges, like we worked pretty well in the last challenge, but today, it was just bad.
Q2. well, no comment. *rolls eyes*
Q3. no. well there is no why or why not. i don't want to be candice woodcock now.
3214 days 18 hours ago
Praknasty
1. Miscommunication to the highest degree Bob. We'll work it out though. We wouldn't be favorites otherwise.

2. Happens. Spamming others to negate a blog is cheating to, but whatever.

3. Nope these are some of the greatest players ever in this group's history, and I wouldn't throw them away for anything.
3214 days 18 hours ago
me2013
sportsgeek12
Get out of here Melanie you gender faker

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Wow - I am a girl - and tbh if you are going to attack me personally I will be taking an issue with that.
3214 days 18 hours ago
Demgirl6
1) I don't think it's really that there's something wrong with this tribe, I think it's more 'really bad luck'.

2) It definitely sucks. The worst part is, I'm pretty sure our de-scrambler wasn't even in the chatzy at the time, since he posted it when the people posting the answers were on word #2. However, I get why we didn't get the point because it definitely looked like he was getting the answers from the tribe :(. It is what it is, though, and we tried our best for immunity.

3) Definitely not. I know that our tribe has had a pretty bad luck streak, but I wouldn't leave just yet. I have faith in our ability to win a challenge.
3214 days 18 hours ago
ConnorB
Why are they trying to steal someone from over here theyre the ones winning everything
3214 days 18 hours ago
ConnorB
Lol
3214 days 18 hours ago
Praknasty
Kick us while we're down I guess
3214 days 18 hours ago
Praknasty
Any other questions Bob?
3214 days 18 hours ago
islandsurvivor
Question:

How much wood would a woodcuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
3214 days 18 hours ago
Praknasty
Seriously? *Sweat Drops*

open group

islandsurvivors survivor S4 (Day 2)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!