This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Veto Competition #11

Topic » Veto Competition #11

1355 days 22 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
Live at 7pm CDT
1355 days 22 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
Check in
1355 days 22 hours ago
RedsKanto
Here
1355 days 22 hours ago
Escapethenight13
Here
1355 days 22 hours ago
Escapethenight13
Btw I'll talk on Skype later
1355 days 22 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
I will post the rules. They have until Round 1 starts to join us.
1355 days 22 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Here
1355 days 22 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Y’all
1355 days 22 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
This competition is called "Back Off Musical Chairs"!
You are likely familiar with the concept of Musical Chairs. Each round, one attempts to place their hindquarters in a chair to survive to the next round, and each round, one person is left without a chair and therefore eliminated.
Each Round I will post *plays tune* and after this point, you wait for me to post the list of chairs to sit in.
Each round, the name (or rather the defining characteristic) of the chairs will be different.
For example, in one round chairs may be described by colors, or one round chairs may be described as shapes. Either way, you must post the chair you sit in including the description.

Example: Round 1
Red Chair
Green Chair
Blue Chair

One must post *sits in red chair* or *sits in blue chair* in order to sit down. SPELLING COUNTS You do not have to have the stars.

HOWEVER, this isn’t your grandfather’s musical chairs. Play is going to get dirty.  If you find yourself without a chair, you can still attempt to get in a chair. Here’s how:
1. Post *knocks over (characteristic of chair) chair*
2. Post *sits down in (characteristic of chair) chair*
All BEFORE the person who originally sat in that chair posts “BACK OFF (name of person stealing chair)”. If someone posts BACK OFF ____ before the process is done, you will not successfully steal the chair.

Example of a round of this:
*sits in red chair* - Rose
*knocks over red chair* - Kevin
BACK OFF KEVIN- Rose
*sits in red chair* - Kevin

Kevin does not succeed in getting the chair. He can still try to knock it over again or knock someone else's chair
After I post the chairs, players will have one minute to attempt to steal chairs and such. After the end of one minute, whoever is left chair-less is eliminated for the round (even if there are still open chairs). If someone starts the attempt to steal a chair before I say time, I will let the attempt finish (so you can still try to finish the process of stealing the chair and the other person can still tell you to back off), but no more stealing after I say time.
Any Questions?
1355 days 22 hours ago
Escapethenight13
Nope
1355 days 22 hours ago
RedsKanto
Oh no a skill comp
1355 days 22 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
Here:
Kyle
Johnny
Yung

Am I missing anyone?
1355 days 21 hours ago
Escapethenight13
This comp is gonna be hard
1355 days 21 hours ago
RedsKanto
I dont think so
1355 days 21 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
Check in is officially closed.
1355 days 21 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
Good Luck houseguests.

open group

Rose's Big Brother S3- Live For Power

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!