This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

APPLICATIONS

Topic » APPLICATIONS

3324 days 13 hours ago
steve4280
Name you want to be called:
Why do u think you'll win:

Pick ONE out of the four that best describes you: optimistic leader like, bad tempered or irritable, analytical and quiet, or relaxed and peaceful?

Do u work best in a chaotic situation or controlled situation? Why?

Hope u guys like twist! Can't wait to get started I'll post premiere once apps fill
3324 days 13 hours ago
steve4280
Can u send Atleast one confessional everyday(please say yes)
3324 days 9 hours ago
yr_2007
Name you want to be called:yogi

Why do u think you'll win: because im determined to win

Pick ONE out of the four that best describes you: optimistic leader like, bad tempered or irritable, analytical and quiet, or relaxed and peaceful? - analytical and quiet

Do u work best in a chaotic situation or controlled situation? Why? - controlled situation where everyone can take decision with a stable mind

Can u send Atleast one confessional everyday(please say yes) - yes
3324 days 4 hours ago
eman5000
Name you want to be called: Ethan

Why do u think you'll win: I might be underestimated and I am not going down without a fight

Pick ONE out of the four that best describes you: optimistic leader like, bad tempered or irritable, analytical and quiet, or relaxed and peaceful? relaxed and peacful but I am not afraid to make a move

Do u work best in a chaotic situation or controlled situation? Why? controlled because then I know wat will happen and no im not going home

and yes I can send confessionals
3324 days 2 hours ago
Broniak
Name you want to be called: Maxwell

Why do u think you'll win: You've seen me in action, you know

Pick ONE out of the four that best describes you: optimistic leader like, bad tempered or irritable, analytical and quiet, or relaxed and peaceful?: Can I mix some? I'd say bad-tempered leader, but if I HAD to choose, I'd say bad-tempered or irritable

Do u work best in a chaotic situation or controlled situation? Why?: Probably chaotic, I feel like it's a challenge AND a good opening for a move, which is what I do best

Hope u guys like twist! Can't wait to get started I'll post premiere once apps fill

And I'll try to send confessionals as often as possible, but ore-merge I don't usually send much
3324 days 2 hours ago
coolKat
Natalie
Analytical and quiet but is not afraid to speak up if something is bothering her
Controlled situation its easier if i know whats going on then to figure everything oit when i get voted out at tribal
Yes i can send confessionals
I think ill win because my quietness will help me think better and i can plan out big moves
3324 days 1 hour ago
Elvira
Name you want to be called: thirsty bitch

Why do u think you'll win:  i dont think im gonna win im gonna slay and choke on a train wreck

Pick ONE out of the four that best describes you: optimistic leader like, bad tempered or irritable, analytical and quiet, or relaxed and peaceful? relaxed and peaceful with a taste of encouraged madnesss

Do u work best in a chaotic situation or controlled situation? Why? chaotic because its fun

3323 days 23 hours ago
tpidude73
Name you want to be called: mike

Why do u think you'll win: Because everyone loves me!

Pick ONE out of the four that best describes you: optimistic leader like, bad tempered or irritable, analytical and quiet, or relaxed and peaceful? analytical and quiet

Do u work best in a chaotic situation or controlled situation? Why? Chaotic, because I can hide in the shadows
3323 days 23 hours ago
ryanr36
Name you want to be called: Ryan

Why do u think you'll win: because I am very strategic

Pick ONE out of the four that best describes you: optimistic leader like, bad tempered or irritable, analytical and quiet, or relaxed and peaceful? analytical and quiet

Do u work best in a chaotic situation or controlled situation? Why? definitely a controlled situation

3323 days 23 hours ago
Swagger55
Name you want to be called: swagger

Why do u think you'll win: because I will play everyone

Pick ONE out of the four that best describes you: optimistic leader like, bad tempered or irritable, analytical and quiet, or relaxed and peaceful? Optimistic leader

Do u work best in a chaotic situation or controlled situation? Why? Chaotic because I will stay cool and make a big move

3323 days 23 hours ago
CutieAmy
Name you want to be called:Ali

Why do u think you'll win: I'm experienced with the aspect of group games.

Do u work best in a chaotic situation or controlled situation? Why? Chaotic situation. It usually covers me well enough to stay under the radar.
3323 days 23 hours ago
Willam
Name you want to be called: Willam

Why do u think you'll win: because i will always be active. and ill do whatever it takes.

Pick ONE out of the four that best describes you: optimistic leader like, bad tempered or irritable, analytical and quiet, or relaxed and peaceful? relaxed and peaceful

Do u work best in a chaotic situation or controlled situation? Why? Chaotic, its easy to mess with people if they are freaking out.

3323 days 22 hours ago
ClumsyConnor
Name you want to be called: Connor

Why do u think you'll win: I think everything through and I play smart.

Pick ONE out of the four that best describes you: optimistic leader like, bad tempered or irritable, analytical and quiet, or relaxed and peaceful? Relaxed and Peaceful

Do u work best in a chaotic situation or controlled situation? Why? Controlled because its easier to think in that scenario.

Can u send Atleast one confessional everyday(please say yes) Ill do my best :)
3323 days 17 hours ago
harrywasnak
Name you want to be called: Harry

Why do u think you'll win: Because I can.

Pick ONE out of the four that best describes you: optimistic leader like, bad tempered or irritable, analytical and quiet, or relaxed and peaceful? analytical + quiet

Do u work best in a chaotic situation or controlled situation? Why? Chaos. It's easier to manipulate others in times of need.

I will send confessionals (If I remember (:)
3323 days 16 hours ago
jfkburks4
Name you want to be called:Bop

Why do u think you'll win: Because I try hard

Pick ONE out of the four that best describes you: optimistic leader like, bad tempered or irritable, analytical and quiet, or relaxed and peaceful? A mixture of quiet and irritable

Do u work best in a chaotic situation or controlled situation? Why?Controlled chaotic makes it unfun

3323 days 13 hours ago
Diva1
Name you want to be called: Diva

Why do u think you'll win: I doubt I will win.

Pick ONE out of the four that best describes you: optimistic leader like, bad tempered or irritable, analytical and quiet, or relaxed and peaceful?
I would say I'm an optimistic leader.

Do u work best in a chaotic situation or controlled situation? Why?
Controlled situation. I don't like chaos.

open group

Survivor: Anarchy

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!