This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Infinite Big Brother 2: Finale!

Topic » Infinite Big Brother 2:..

3200 days 2 hours ago
woollybear98
Either CJ, Matt, or Tisha will end up being the second winner of Infinite Big Brother! However, first two of them need to face the Jury. And before they face Jury, we need to complete the Jury!
3200 days 2 hours ago
woollybear98
Welcome to the First Part of the Final Head of Household Competition. This competition is called “Double Check!” and here is how it works. The goal in this Competition is to be the first person to check 625 boxes the most! The competition will last until tomorrow at 6pm EST! Your links will be give in mail!

Any questions before we begin?
3200 days 2 hours ago
GiGi10
wait the first to check the boxes? im confused at the wording with "most" in it?
3200 days 2 hours ago
cjphoenix
so you will keep sending us mail with the same boxes to check over and over? how do we win? is it the most checks or most full 625 box checks?
3200 days 2 hours ago
woollybear98
GiGi10
wait the first to check the boxes? im confused at the wording with "most" in it?

There will be a link to 625 boxes. You must click all 625 to gain a point (once you submit). The person with the most points will win!
3200 days 2 hours ago
hints
i dont get it
3200 days 1 hour ago
GiGi10
OH LMAO alright :S
3200 days 1 hour ago
hints
why is it lasting till 6pm est 2moro?
3200 days 1 hour ago
woollybear98
hints
why is it lasting till 6pm est 2moro?

Endurance! :D
3200 days 1 hour ago
cjphoenix
Okay I guess I'm as ready as I can be. Good luck Matt and Tisha!
3200 days 1 hour ago
hints
gl
3200 days 1 hour ago
hints
havent done one of these before caus ei was hoh lolor not choosed for pov
3199 days 2 hours ago
GiGi10
GL guys!
3199 days 2 hours ago
woollybear98
Hello Houseguests!
3199 days 2 hours ago
GiGi10
heya sam!
3199 days 2 hours ago
woollybear98
I have the results from Part 1 of the HoH Competition!

open group

Infinite Big Brother 2 [Day 27]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!