This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Showdown: Team Adam

Topic » Showdown: Team Adam

2318 days 17 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::TEAM ADAM:::::
1. Addison Agen (adamsel)
2. Chloe Kohanski (MJFJUNE)
3. Brooke Simpson (MJFJUNE)
4. Ali Caldwell (adamsel)
5. Trent Harmon (hazbez94)
6. Wé McDonald (DrG2)
7. Christian Cuevas (adamsel)
8. Matt McAndrew (adamsel)

DEADLINE: 10pm est Friday
2318 days 12 hours ago
MJFJUNE

2317 days 14 hours ago
hazbez94
2317 days 12 hours ago
adamsel

2317 days 6 hours ago
DrG2
2317 days 4 hours ago
carlyjordan14
CLOSED
2316 days 18 hours ago
Brandonh1
I think each and everyone of you did an amazing job and all have the talent of winning this entire competition if you didn’t you wouldn’t have made it this far, but unfortunately for me I must only choose 5 of you guys to move forward. This in no way was an easy decision so in no particular order here’s the five moving forward on #TeamAdam!

The first act moving on is...........................................................#MattMcAndrew!

The second act moving on is...........................................................#WeMcDonald!

The third act moving on is...........................................................#BrookeSimpson!

The fourth act moving on is...........................................................#TrentHarmon!

The fifth and final act moving on is........................................................................................................................................................................................

#AliCaldwell!

Congratulations to you five, I feel this was the best decision for #TeamAdam as we advance to the live show. To the three not moving forward you guys were amazing and made my decision that much tougher, I encourage you to come back in the future and audition! I will definitely remember you three talented artist! Best of luck in the future!
2316 days 17 hours ago
hazbez94
Thankyou
2316 days 16 hours ago
MJFJUNE
2316 days 12 hours ago
adamsel
thanks for sending Matt and Ali through!

open group

Stardom! Hollywood Week

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!