This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Sudden Death: Results

Topic » Sudden Death: Results

2226 days 11 hours ago
carlyjordan14
JENNIFER LOPEZ:

Welcome to Sudden Death! This is the final pre-live show round of the competition! Tonight, we will learn which 15 voices will be moving on to the Live Shows!

First, let's find out what our coaches thought of the performances!
2226 days 11 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::PANIC! AT THE DISCO:::::

CARRIE:
You have such an awesomely rich tone that I'm addicted to! This was a great performance and I hope the other coaches see that you deserve to be here!

ADAM:
I think vocally you did a very solid job, I feel with this being sudden death solid isn’t really good enough. It’s kinda like your fighting for your spot here and you have to basically “Wow” everyone and show you truly deserve to be in the live show.

ALISAN:
This performance started off ok but as it progressed I think you found your footing. What I really enjoyed was how you were seated at a piano yet it was an energetic performance.

ED:
If I had one word to describe this performance......CAPTIVATING! Brendon, you left everything on the line, and you made this performance sofun to listen to. You had the audience captivated from the very start, and I'm honestly jealous that I don't have you on my team. Although I was waiting for maybe a bit more of some risk taking, I nonetheless loved this performance. Well done!
2226 days 11 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::BRUNO MARS:::::

CARRIE:
This is one of my all time favorite performances from you! You have such a strong voice and the ability to capture the audience effortlessly!

ADAM:
Bruno, Vocally I feel you did very well throughout this performance.

ALISAN:
I love how raw your voice is.  Most people who have your style of voice tend to struggle to get the notes you achieved.

ED:
The emotion really prevailed in this performance. I absolutely love your voice, however this wasn't very 'outstanding' to me, and what I mean by that is that it wasn't very unique, I've seen this stuff before. HOWEVER, I won't deny that this was still an amazing performance, and that you deserve to stay. Well done!
2226 days 11 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::BILLY GILMAN:::::

CARRIE:
I wish you were still in my team, as you are one the strongest male vocalists in this competition. You really know how to bring a song to a strong close.

ALISAN:
I can literally hear AT LEAST 3 genres in your voice which is a gift, truly. If you go through, I want to see you explore different genres because I think your voice can do it.

ED:
Tone's there, passion's there, I was just really waiting for something special to happen. You were shaky at the start, however you got way more comfortable as you went on. Your ending notes were BLOODY impressive, however I feel as though you needed to divide the emotion you put in your performances evenly instead of leaving it all on the line at the end. Great performance nonetheless.
2226 days 11 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::JOSHUA LEDET:::::

CARRIE:
I love the runs you do and I think your voice is overall so smooth. This performance was from start to finish very powerful.

ALISAN:
Your voice is so haunting that it draws us in and then you smack us with your range! Beautiful performance visually and vocally!

ED:
"*standing ovation*
Just....just wow. That's everything that this show wants. You gave it it EVERYTHING you had and even more. Your voice is undeniably one of the best in this competition, and I see smooth sailing from here on out for you. Amazing job!!"
2226 days 11 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::MELODORES:::::

CARRIE:
This is such a good song and I think you guys did a solid job with it. I will say though that it was a bit too slow in the beginning for my taste.

ADAM:
I think in the beginning this performance was very rocky and I was a little unsure if you guys would break out, but I feel you guys as this song progressed you guys did very well.

ED:
This was a very breezy and enjoyable performance, however when you look at the other competitors in this show, you see energy. Whilst the tone was beautiful to listen to, I strongly believe that ALOT more could've been brought. Nonetheless, I enjoyed this performance, but I strongly advice that this group needs to bring it on when it comes to captivation nexts time.
2226 days 11 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::JEREMY JORDAN:::::

CARRIE:
This was broadway through and through, but I loved it. I think vocally it was good, but if you move on I'd like to see you do less theater based performances. They're great, but only in small doses.

ADAM:
I think vocally this wasn’t a good performance. I think this most definitely would have been amazing on Broadway but here in Stardom you’ve gotta deliver on all cylinders and with this being sudden death you have to show your performance is much better then your counterpart so with that being said I didn’t really enjoy this performance vocally.

ED:
I truly believe that this is one of the toughest songs that you could ever sing, and you completely did it justice. Not only that, you embraced the character of Fanny Bryce and made this so much FUN! Although I felt you were a little shaky at some points, everything else you nailed. Next time, I wanna see something more passionate, something that brings more emotion out of you. Great performance :)
2226 days 11 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::SCOTTY MCCREERY:::::

CARRIE:
Your voice is mature and the deepness is incredibly alluring! Vocally you sounded strong and one of the best country vocalists. 

ADAM:
Scotty, I think vocally you did a very solid job it didn’t wow me and make me believe you got an advantage over your counterpart but it was very solid.

ALISAN:
I turned for you in the blinds because of that deep voice and range. I think you can be THAT country artist to be a worthy adversary  if you make the live shows
2226 days 11 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::ALICIA KEYS:::::

CARRIE:
I loved how you used the audience in your performance and really engaged with them. Vocally you were solid, but I do think at times it was a bit bland.

ADAM:
I think vocally you did a very good job, and I feel the two of your match very well against one another.

ALISAN:
I can't explain it but your voice cracks while simultaneously reaching insane notes. I think you showed great control as well as range.
2226 days 11 hours ago
carlyjordan14
JENNIFER LOPEZ:

It is now time to see which voice from each team will be moving on, and which will be eliminated from the competition!
2226 days 11 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::TEAM CARRIE:::::

The voice moving on to the live shows is...BRUNO MARS!

Panic! at the Disco, you are eliminated from the competition.

- Panic! (27)
2226 days 11 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::TEAM ADAM:::::

The voice moving on to the live shows is...JOSHUA LEDET!

Billy Gilman, you are eliminated from the competition.

- Billy (29)
2226 days 11 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::TEAM ALISAN:::::

The voice moving on to the live shows is...Melodores!

Jeremy Jordan, you are eliminated from the competition.

- Jeremy (23)
2226 days 11 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::TEAM ED:::::

The voice moving on to the live shows is...ALICIA KEYS!

Scotty McCreery, you are eliminated from the competition.

- Scotty (28)
2226 days 11 hours ago
carlyjordan14
JENNIFER LOPEZ:

Here are the official Season 24 Live Show Teams! Good luck, everyone! Week 1 of the Live Shows kicks off tomorrow night!

:::::TEAM CARRIE:::::
1. Beyoncé (moviedude)
2. Shawn Mendes (Jaxon)
3. Bruno Mars (moviedude)

:::::TEAM ADAM:::::
1. Matt Terry (adamsel)
2. Chris Blue (adamsel)
3. Joshua Ledet (DrG2)

:::::TEAM ALISAN:::::
1. Chloe Kohanski (adamsel)
2. Fernando Daniel (Praknasty)
3. Melodores (moviedude)

:::::TEAM ED:::::
1. Addison Agen (adamsel)
2. Tori Kelly (DrG2)
3. Alicia Keys (WANJ)

:::::TEAM CELINE:::::
1. Leona Philippo (boozes)
2. Zhavia (Ajathekween)
3. Michelle Williams (Kaseyhope101)
2226 days ago
MJFJUNE
What a Top 15!

open group

Stardom! Hollywood Week

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!