This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Living Room

Topic » Living Room

3226 days 22 hours ago
Ethan000
Oh btw I just noticed that Matt has been banned for 21 Days now....so since he & David can't vote, it'll be 7 votes, and back to an odd number :o
3224 days 2 hours ago
Willam
*sits*
3224 days 2 hours ago
Ethan000
*stands in front of Daulton & Willam*
3224 days 2 hours ago
Daulton7996
*sits in Nominee chair*
Only my second time facing eviction in this thing...
3224 days 2 hours ago
Ethan000
I'd like to give you both a chance to tell me why I should take you to the finals! :o
3224 days 2 hours ago
Ethan000
Daulton, you can go first.
3224 days 2 hours ago
Daulton7996
Ok, well, this whole game has been one fun-filled, stress-filled, and drama-filled season. I only won one POV and one Luxary Competition. I've stood next to you in every decision you made, and even when you returned into the game, I gave you my full support. You aren't going to lose against me, so please take me to the Final Two with you.
3224 days 2 hours ago
Ethan000
Okay Willam, now you may go.
3224 days 2 hours ago
Willam
I was a weak player the jury will not vote me to win. i have told you multipule times you deserve to be in this game and this challenge proves it to everyone. I love this game and i love for what it stands for. no matter who you choose i will not be bitter and i wish you guys luck.
3224 days 2 hours ago
Ethan000
Okay thank you both, I think I have made my decision.
3224 days 2 hours ago
Ethan000
3224 days 2 hours ago
Ethan000
Daulton, on DAY 2 we approached each other to go to the END of this game TOGETHER! You were with me through thick and thin, and you agreed with every strategic play I felt that we needed to make. And because of the bond that we created from literally the beginning of this game, I am so sorry Willam, but I have to evict you tonight.
3224 days 2 hours ago
Willam
ok
3224 days 2 hours ago
Ethan000
*hugs Willam*

I'm sorry </3
3224 days 2 hours ago
Daulton7996
OMG! Wow. Ok.
*Stands and hugs Willam*
You fought hard, man.

open group

Dara's Big Brother- ELEMENTS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!