This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning!

Topic » Jury Questioning!

3203 days 23 hours ago
Ethan000
if there was one thing you could change about this game, what would you change? and which decision do you personally regret the most? just basically. what would you change about the game and which regret would you take back?

If I could change one thing about this game, it'd honestly be to be more social to my to adversaries throughout the season and to make it less known that I wasn't with them. I feel like that could've 100% kept me from literally fighting for my life each and every week. It was tough playing the "Win or Go Home" strategy. And the one regret I would 100% take back is not thinking out the week where Oakley was evicted in entirety. Basically, I didn't want him to go home, and we didn't think to use the items in the shop to our advantage and David did. It really sucks since Oakley and I have played multiple games together, and the fact that he went out oh MY HOH, it just really sucks. :( Overall Tim, you're a great guy, I understand that this is a hard decision, and I respect whatever decision you make tonight. Thank you.
3203 days 22 hours ago
Ethan000
Okay everyone, well I might not have my phone all day tomorrow, so goodbye for now I guess lol
3202 days 5 hours ago
Dara4ever
JURY QUESTIONING HAS CLOSED<33

To any jurors that haven't sent me their vote for the winner please do so ASAP so we can get onto the finale:)
3201 days 8 hours ago
Dara4ever
THE FINALE WILL BE ON SUNDAY JULY 26 @5PM EST:)

Can't wait to see you all there:)
3200 days 18 hours ago
Ethan000
Good luck Daulton, I just got back. Thank you all for an amazing season.

open group

Dara's Big Brother- ELEMENTS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!