This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11 - [Merida]

Topic » Tribal Council #11 - [Merida]

2499 days 20 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
We are tied. 1 vote Bennett. 1 vote Cole. 1 vote Deshon. 4 votes remain.
2499 days 20 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Fourth vote............

x
x
x
x
x
2499 days 20 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Bennett N.
2499 days 20 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
That's 2 votes Bennett. 1 vote each for Cole and Deshon. 3 votes remain.
2499 days 20 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Fifth vote............

x
x
x
x
x
2499 days 20 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
wait so does 2 votes really mean 4? i'm confused
2499 days 20 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Eleventh person voted out of Survivor Venezuela and the Third Member of the Jury.....

x
x
x
x
x

Bennett N.

That's 3 votes. And tonight that is enough due to the "Cursed Idol" being played tonight.

Your Tribe has spoken.

*Snuffs Torch*
2499 days 20 hours ago
Coyle14
wonder who that 1 vote for me was ??
2499 days 20 hours ago
Coyle14
https://i2.wp.com/www.purplerockpodcast.com/wp-content/uploads/Game-Changers-Michaela-hair-flip-JT-blindside.gif?resize=480%2C270
2499 days 20 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
0 min agoDelete Replycoolnarwhal88
wait so does 2 votes really mean 4? i'm confused

Sadly, yes!
2499 days 20 hours ago
baza76
Swish Swish Bish
2499 days 20 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
bye guys, it was fun...not going to pull a calvin, but let me just say that you can make as many strategic moves as you want, but poor sportsmanship will more than negate all of your credibility for it...
2499 days 20 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
And with that! Only 6 castaways remain in the fight for the title of Survivor Venezuela! We just witnessed not, one, but, TWO Idols played at tonight's Tribal Council. As we approach the end of this game; everyone will have to put their best effort into the upcoming challenges as Immunity is the only guaranteed safety anyone has in this game proven with tonight's outcome. With that said; we say our Final goodbyes to Bennett as he becomes the 3rd Member of the Jury. You can grab your belongings and head back to camp Merida! I'll see you all shortly for the next challenge.....

*Send Confessions*

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!