This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #13 - [Luzon]

Topic » Tribal Council #13 - [Luzon]

896 days 4 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
LUZON! Welcome back to tribal council. Grab a torch on your way in and dip it in the fire. In this game fire represents your life. As long as your torch is burning you are still alive in this game. Everyone vulnerable at tonight's Tribal Council as Solana won Tribal Immunity........

General Questions:

- Interesting day today. With Nicholas and Michael exiled. There is a 1 and 4 chance it can be your torch snuffed tonight. How concerned are you for yourself at tonight's Tribal Council?

- Inevitably someone's journey ends tonight. If this is where your journey ends. Would you be satisfied with the effort you have put into this game?

Please vote ASAP. Votes due by 2pm EST TOMORROW. Failure to vote by this time will result in a self-vote.
895 days 10 hours ago
adrius
- Interesting today. With exiled Nicholas and Michael. There is a 1 and 4 chance the torch will go out tonight. How concerned are you for yourself in the Tribal Council tonight?

the options are very limited, so it is reason to be very concerned today.

- Inevitably, someone's journey ends tonight. If this is where your journey ends. Would you be satisfied with the effort you have put into this game?

the truth is. But I still want to continue fighting
895 days 9 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
As for me, i have an idol to protect me so I will survive.

If my journey ends today, I only have myself to blame and no I will not be satisfied. If you are that stupid enough to leave with an idol in your pocket, then how could you be satisfied with your performance?
895 days 9 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
I'll go tally the votes............
895 days 9 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*returns with urn*

Once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.
895 days 9 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
If anybody has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it; now would be the time to do so....
895 days 9 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
895 days 9 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
*no one stands*
895 days 9 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Alright. With that said; I'll begin reading the votes.
895 days 9 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
First vote....................

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

NO VOTE
895 days 9 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Second vote..........

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Brenden W.
895 days 9 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Third vote...........

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Honey

We are tied. 1 vote Brenden. 1 vote Honey. One vote remains.
895 days 9 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Fourth and final vote..........

x
x
x
x

Thirteenth person voted out of Survivor Cagayan....

x
x
x
x
895 days 9 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
x
x
x

Honey

That's 2 votes. i'm sorry. But, that's unfortunately a majority....

Your tribe has spoken.

*Snuffs Torch*
895 days 8 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Well well well. And then there was eleven. Nicholas and Michael will re-join the game shortly from Exile. Honey becomes the thirteenth castaway voted out of this game. There are 5 Luzon tribe members. And 6 Solana Tribe members. The game will only continue to surprise us all as we get deeper into the game. Stay vigilant castaways. I will see you later tonight Luzon. You can head back to camp!

*send confessions*
895 days 8 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Wow. Tribal went early I see.  That was a curveball.  I’m sorry honey. Really sorry.

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!