This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge #3 -

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

893 days 2 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
SEMI-LIVE - You will have 4 hours to compete in the challenge. Challenge will be posted following Tribal results.

We will discuss a time for the next LIVE challenge that could possibly work better for everyone.
892 days 4 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Come on in everyone! Welcome to your next Individual Challenge. It will be NON-live. It is a very simple challenge known as.........

"Priority Mail"

This challenge must be done on TENGAGED. Skype/Discord submissions will NOT be allowed.

YOU WILL START ON YOUR OWN TIME!

The goal is to MAIL ME 10 mails in the shortest amount of time possible.

Time starts when you send your first mail saying START (this counts as your first mail so only have to send 9 after this. This is only one that you have to say a certain phrase, so i know when you start. So be certain that you are ready to do the challenge when you send your START mail as you only get one attempt after I receive this mail)

Time finishes when you send the last mail.

You CAN send more than 10 to be safe. I'll stop at the tenth mail regardless.
You CANNOT send less than 10. You must send 10 to finish your time.

I go off of tengaged timestamps so its by exact second.

Whoever finishes in the fastest time wins immunity and a 1 in 8 shot at winning this game. In addition to Individual Immunity. The person who claims Immunity will also be given a clue to the location of the hidden Merge Idol back at camp. Sounds like a lot worth fighting for.

**In the event of a TIE; whoever submitted first will walk away with Individual Immunity**

You all have roughly 4 hours to complete this challenge. No submission means you cannot win Immunity. At the end of the 4 hours. I will tally results and we will find out who will walk away with Individual Immunity as we head to our next Tribal Council!
892 days 4 hours ago
adrius
So we can do the the challenge until 6:22 pm?
892 days 4 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
We'll say 6:30 est.
892 days 4 hours ago
Bjorn
Do we have to wait for your "GO!" or can we start now?
892 days 4 hours ago
adrius
Ok, thanks
892 days 4 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
You can start anytime as long as you play by 6:30. Make sure to read the challenge carefully.  I begin the challenge when you send the word START as your first mail. This mail will count as the first mail. Your time will only stop after I receive your 10th mail.
892 days 2 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
5/9 submissions received.
892 days ago
YoundAndReckless
Alright! Time for the challenge results!
892 days ago
YoundAndReckless
In last place with NO submission....is Kinny G.
892 days ago
YoundAndReckless
In 8th place....
892 days ago
YoundAndReckless
...with a time of 1 minute and 12 seconds is Josh N!
892 days ago
YoundAndReckless
In 7th place.....with a time of 33 seconds. Nicholas G!
892 days ago
YoundAndReckless
In 6th place....with a time of 19 seconds. Scott D!
892 days ago
YoundAndReckless
In 5th place...with 18 seconds is Nathan G!
892 days ago
YoundAndReckless
In 4th place with 10 seconds.....

open group

ItsOfficial's Survivor Cagayan S23 -

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!