This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 11: Runway & Critiques

Topic » Challenge 11: Runway &..

3272 days 5 hours ago
CaitlinBella
Ladies, welcome to the final runway of Caitlin's Drag Race. After so many sickening challenges, we are left with the best of the best; Klamidia, Rory, Chyna & Celestine. Tonight these 4 will be showcasing their best drag. Gentlemen...start your engines & may the best woman win.
3272 days 5 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
*gets ready to showcase her runway look*
3272 days 5 hours ago
CaitlinBella
Klamidia Kardashian!
http://imgur.com/D66lSVI
C: Thrift store realness!
I:Well flazeda!
3272 days 5 hours ago
CaitlinBella
Chyna Rose!
http://i62.tinypic.com/xoegwl.jpg
C: All that glitters...
I: She looks like an award!
3272 days 4 hours ago
CaitlinBella
Celestine Davies!
http://imgur.com/W9BRBkO
C: She's serving Celestine realness!
I: Spooky yet classy!
3272 days 4 hours ago
CaitlinBella
Rory Patricks!
http://snag.gy/GjQK9.jpg
C: Gag on her eleganza!
I: Classy chav realness!
3272 days 4 hours ago
CaitlinBella
Ladies... this was a heartbreaker for me. The scores were incredibly close and whatever happens... one queen will be automatically eliminated. You are all deserving of coming this far and you should be extremely proud! Now... on to the critiques.
3272 days 4 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
*returns to the runway and gets ready for her critiques*
*takes a deep breath*
3272 days 4 hours ago
CaitlinBella
Klamidia Kardashian!

C: You’re dance routine was almost exactly like the original which wasn’t what I wanted… although a majority of the girls did this so I won’t judge too harshly on this. The rhythm was good and overall it felt very authentic. Your K-POP look was my favourite, hands down. It had the right vibes to it and it looks as if it should be in the music video, well done. I think your speech was good, it was nice to hear about how you’ve grown in the competition… just don’t rely on the fact you caused drama because that isn’t helping your case at all. Your best drag, I actually kinda like it. It feels very you and I think it represents you as a queen very well… it may not be the best but you stayed true to yourself and I applaud that.

I:  I love the dance routine for your chosen song. It definitely goes with the beat of the song and I just love it. Your look doesn't really fit the song as when I hear the song, I think sexual and exotic and I didn't get that in your outfit. Your speech was very nice and very sweet, but in my opinion, it didn't really state why you should be Caitlin's next drag superstar, but just about how you are the best and most memorable queen from this season. But your runway tonight is soo nice. I do think this is definitely your best drag.
3272 days 4 hours ago
CaitlinBella
Chyna Rose!

C: I was very disappointed with your video… I know a majority of the queens did ‘covers’ but for you it had more of an impact. The moves in this song are ICONIC and that’s why it’s predictable. Spice it up, put some Chyna in it. Your looks were equally disappointing. Did you not see the gorgeous elegant looks in the video…your choice to go with simple black and fur really just disappointed me as I expected a lot more from you in those looks. Your speech was ok… I was hoping none of the queens would bring up the placings that much for a reason. I can see how you did each week so I don’t need that repeated to me. But as you went on, you got better and more convincing. Your best drag is gorgeous. It’s classic Chyna Rose and I love it, my favourite best drag look.

I: Your dance routine is basically perfect. It is sultry and it is sexy and it is perfect for the style and the tune of the video. I think you only needed the one look for your video as the video and the tune of the video is mostly the sultry leather sort of look so I think if you just had your second look, it would have been fine. Adding onto that, with your second look, if it had been a bit more leather and sexy rather then cutesy, it would have been perfect. Your speech was perfect, it told why you should be Caitlin's next drag superstar and why the others shouldn't and that's why I like to see. I like your runway, but to me, it didn't show your best drag as I know you have had better looks, but you still look absolutely beautiful.
3272 days 4 hours ago
CaitlinBella
Celestine Davies!

C: Ladies… this is how you own a dance challenge. *stands up and applauds* Absolutely wonderful. You kept some of the iconic moves from the video but you added your on originality into it at the same time. I am speechless. Your K-POP look also fits in with the video perfectly It’s exactly what I had hoped for. Your speech really felt emotional to me, you’ve grown a lot in this competition and I’m happy to have seen that. You really owned the stage and every word you said was so thought out in just the right way, It made me fall in love with you even more. Your best drag is gorgeous, although standing next to the other queens… it just isn’t quite up to scratch in my opinion.

I: Your dance routine was so funny that it was almost good. It made me smile all the way through it because it was so funny and so OTT and it was just amazing. Your outfit was good but did it really represent your video? Not really... sorry about it. Your speech definitely made up for it though. You were passionate, you were convincing and it was perfect! Your runway tonight was lovely aswell! I have had high hopes for you all through this competition so well done.
3272 days 4 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
*hears the comments*
*slightly rolls her eyes*
*composes herself and smiles*

Thank you judges
3272 days 4 hours ago
CaitlinBella
Rory Patricks!

C: Your dance was the worst for me… there was no originality and it was very unprofessional. It lacked any intensity or anything to really keep me hooked. Sleep-inducing almost. Your look was also bad. I know there weren’t that many looks to base it off but is that what you went with? This wouldn’t be acceptable for the first week, let alone the final 4. You were very charming in your speech and you really sold yourself. I liked the way you were specific about the looks you turned out because you have given some of the best runway looks of the season. Your best drag really supports that idea, it’s something we haven’t seen from you and it’s beautiful.

I: Your dance routine was good, but it looked like you were going all Pearl about it and it looked like you were putting no effort into it, but the dance moves were still good and fitted the video to an extent. Your look for the video was good but I would have liked something a bit more sexier, knee high socks, something like that. Your runway was still very nice, sweet and convincing but it didn't really tell me why you should be Caitlin's next drag superstar. Your runway look was absolutely gorgeous and it looked very modern, and it did sort of show me your best drag, but you have had a million looks better than this one.
3272 days 4 hours ago
CaitlinBella
Ladies, head back to Untucked and unwind... your future in the competition is not ensured. You are just one step away from the finale.
3272 days 4 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
*walks backstage*
3272 days 4 hours ago
CaitlinBella
Let's get on with it shall we.... the first girl who is a part of the Final 3 is....

open group

Caitlin's Drag Race: Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!