This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Apps

3320 days 22 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Most challenges will be non-live/semi-live so that way everyone has a shot.

1. Name

2. Karma

3. Why you think I should choose you

4. Social, Physical, or Strategic. Please note that if you say all three, I may not pick you for such a generic answer XD

5. Experience. Please put past survivor game(s) and placing. If none, that's perfectly okay

6. Favorite Survivor contestant and why

7. Least favorite Survivor contestant and why
3320 days 5 hours ago
islandsurvivor
Bob
I love survivor :)
Strategic
I host islandsurvivors survivor, 5th in coolnarwhals survivor santa satrina
Am in the merge in jinxh's survivor japan, i am in Luis survivor cape verdea etc. (Im in alot of groups)
Boston rob i love how he played the game :)
Chet from micronesia. He was really annoying
3319 days 22 hours ago
jamessmith5
1. Name: James

2. Karma: 58

3. Why you think I should choose you: I will be a mastermind that wont let anything come in my of winning this game but at the same time be a good person i will be fun to watch

4. Social, Physical, or Strategic. Please note that if you say all three, I may not pick you for such a generic answer XD: Strategic because if i can make plans ahead of time other people can do my dirty work like win competitions or be socailable

5. Experience. Please put past survivor game(s) and placing. If none, that's perfectly okay
flamergamers survivor place: 6th

6. Favorite Survivor contestant and why: russell hantz he played the game with a lot of great moves and thats what i love to make moves.

7. Least favorite Survivor contestant and why: sandra she won twice but didnt deserve it so that makes me angry
3319 days 8 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
1. Name - Allison

2. Karma - 34

3. Why you think I should choose you - You should choose me because I will take out all the people who cause injustice in this game. So many times I play group games and people make it impossible for some people to make it further than they want them to.

4. Social, Physical, or Strategic. Please note that if you say all three, I may not pick you for such a generic answer XD - Strategic because I know who needs to go and when they deserve to go and nothing will stop me from bringing them to justice.

5. Experience. Please put past survivor game(s) and placing. If none, that's perfectly

[10th Place] Ry's Survivor 4: Portugal - "6-2-1-1 voted out by Corinne, Fire Dragon, Tyler, Paul, Nick, & Andrew," http://www.tengaged.com/group/6476 (2) (Juror # 3 - Voted Paul)

[11th Place] Matt's Big Brother - walked, http://www.tengaged.com/group/5431/

[14th Place] coolnarwhal's Survivor Catarina - "3-2-2-1 voted out for being too low a level" http://www.tengaged.com/group/4602

[14th Place] manalord's Survivor 3: Vietnam - "4-3-1-1 voted out because the tribe wanted to lose more challenges," http://www.tengaged.com/group/7583 (2)

[15th Place] Esquiff's Survivor 7 - Pearl Islands - "medically evacuated", http://www.tengaged.com/group/4911

[18th Place] Winner & Prez's Survivor 10: All Stars - "3-1 voted out by Corinne, Chris, & Rhys," http://www.tengaged.com/group/5344

(more on my profile)

6. Favorite Survivor contestant and why - Phillip Sheppard because he picks his alliance members for a reason and that's what I do

7. Least favorite Survivor contestant - nobody, but if I had to choose I guess Shirin because I hate it when castaways are overly popular for no reason.
3318 days 21 hours ago
Davidftw123
1. Name - David

2. Karma - 400 something

because i'm a bas ass bitch

4. Social, Physical, or Strategic. Please note that if you say all three, I may not pick you for such a generic answer XD
social for sure (well i am not generic so don't worry about that LOOL)

any games we've been in together such as Barbiies BB

Russel Hants AND Parvati Shallow bc they are both manipulative bitches

UGH Bostin Rob in season 22 because he made it SO FUCKING BORING AND FUCK YOU APPLICANT ABOVE ME SHIRIN IS POPULAR FOR MANY REASONS SO BYE
3318 days 13 hours ago
Sackeshi
1. Andalib
2. 237
3. I should be chosen because I will take advantage of any twist to the full extent
4. Strategic because a smart player is better then a strong player I am a evil strategic
Person
5. Best is 7th to many to all list
6. Fav is Russell hantz he is the reason why people make idol moves today
7 least fav is Sandra what did she do that marets a win nothing. I hate footers in survivor
3318 days 4 hours ago
Survivor123
1. Alex
2. 1
3. I should be chosen because I am cunning and I will turn on people if I have to save myself
4. Social because then I will be friends with them and try to figure them out and then if I need them they I will keep them if not I will vote them out
5. None
6. Brenda Lowe because she is manipulative and she uses her charm and her social skills to further her game just like me
7. Least favorite is Corrine because she made the game so serious
3317 days ago
epicwafflez23

1. Name uername: epicwafflez23 In game name: Eli Fitzroy

2. Karma 1

3. Why you think I should choose you Cause I am dat devil >:)

4. Social, Physical, or Strategic. Please note that if you say all three, I may not pick you for such a generic answer XD Social

5. Experience. Please put past survivor game(s) and placing. If none, that's perfectly okay nune :3

Tyler I think cause he was smart and played a good game
Will because he verbally assaulted sharing made her cry and isn't out
3314 days 6 hours ago
danielm345
1. Daniel
2. 96
3.Because I can be strategic at points and sneak under the radar
4.Strategic
5.None, first time yeah
6.parvati she was a threat to almost everyone and she stayed there to win
7.joe idk why everyone likes him, sorry joe fans but he is not that strategic and can easily stands out from the crowd.
3314 days 5 hours ago
camell22
Name: Camell

why to pick me: I like to have fun and get to know people. Also sometimes I make smart plays.

4: Strategic and physical

5: None this is my first time

6: ozzy because never give up, always go and try to win

7: Parvati because I just don't like her and im not a fan.
3307 days ago
TheRoseHorse
1. Name
Rose

2. Karma

I love survivor and I like playing group games

Stratigic

Luis survivor season 1- 11th I think
Islandsurvivor season 1- 3rd
WANJ survivor season 1- 8th

Russel Hantz, he was good at finding idols and made it to the finals 2 out of 3 times.

I really don't have a least favorite
3305 days 11 hours ago
ticofernandez
1. Name
tico

2. Karma
To much
I'm awesome
Mainly strategic I can be c
Social if I need to but if I don't need to talk to people I don't and this is online so there's no such as physical
Winner of harrys survivor 2nd runner up of wills survivor and others but I didn't make finals so they're not important
Coach he was an entertaining character and his last game he showed he was also a great strategic and social player
Russell hanrz originally I just thought he was a annoying  cocky asshole then after being on tengaged people seem to compare how I play to him a lot and that made me hate him more
3305 days 6 hours ago
noah_kondon

1. Name
Noah
2. Karma
I am da swag king
Social
I won maxcrosby2419's Survior New Zeland
Mike, cuz he's Mike!
Monica Padilla, she didn't deserve a second shot
3305 days 1 hour ago
packers413
Name Bobby
Karma 20

Y u should choose me I will stir the pot win challenges and outwit outplay and outlast everyone in my way

Strategic

I've sign up for others but they have yet to start

Boston Rob because of his game play

Russell hantz because if you are a Boston Rob fan than u are not a Russell fan
3304 days 23 hours ago
WilliamGonzales
1. Paul

2. 562

3. I'm entertaining

4. Strategic

5. Survivor: Oman Second runner-up, Survivor: Borneo Runner-up, Survivor: Botswana Sole Survivor

6. Ethan Zohn because he was a nice guy and he won

7. Russell Hantz beause he's like the biggest villain ever
3304 days 17 hours ago
jack546
1. Jack
2. 157
3. Im very unpredictable and gonna make some real good moves in this game. Im not in it for fun. Im in it to win it.
4. I will play social but im very unpredictable.
5. I have playes 1 other survivor and i came 3rd
6. I am from the uk so i cant watch survivor but i know how to play the game well.
7. Once again im from the uk but i know how to play the game well.

open group

J&M's Survivor: Hawaii

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!