This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council-Vyzhivaniye

Topic » Tribal Council-Vyzhivaniye

3295 days 20 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Behind each of you is a torch. Go ahead and grab a torch.
*everyone does so*
Approach the flame, dip your torch in, and get fire. This is part of the ritual of Tribal Council, because in this game fire represents your life.  When your fire is gone so are you. Everyone else should message me their votes by 9pm tomorrow.

James-Are you shocked by how much you guys lost?
Camell-This is your first time on the loosing Tribe. How does it feel?
Andalib-Do you think people will vote based off of their previous Tribes?
Allison-Do you feel like the tribe even tried to win?
Jack-Are you anticipating any big moves tonight?
Alex-How does it feel being on your third Tribal Council in a row?
Eli-Do you think you would have won if the Tribes had stayed the same?
3295 days 12 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
"Do you feel like the tribe even tried to win?"

I do absolutely. I know I tried to win and when one of us tries we all try and when one of us fails we all fail. Unfortunately, this was a poll challenge; not my area of expertise.

This is my third tribal council in a row and I would do anything to stop coming back here. Especially when there are people on the opposing tribe who have yet to see even one tribal council. The reason we lost this challenge is simple; we do not have Noah on our tribe. This challenge was made for him. He is excellent at spamming and most of the time when he spams he gets what he wants.

I have faith in my tribe; they did their best; but we were at a disadvantage as soon as the challenge was announced as a poll. Nobody here wanted to see tribal council tonight and I know they each gave it everything they had to avoid it, but, unfortunately, that was just not enough to get the job done.
3295 days 12 hours ago
camell22
*This is your first time on the loosing Tribe. How does it feel?*

Well I feel nervous, but again we tried our best, but not hard enough. So I would say wish to luck on the tribe members.
3295 days 1 hour ago
epicwafflez23
Eli- no..... just t it wasn't our challenge.
3294 days 21 hours ago
Sackeshi
Andalib-Do you think people will vote based off of their previous Tribes? no because im amazing
3294 days 21 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Okay. Jamessmith, Jack, and Survivor123 all get 1 strike. If they get two more, they will be expelled from the game. Now, time to read the votes.
3294 days 21 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
1st. vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Andalib
3294 days 21 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
2nd Vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xx
x
x
x
x
x
Camell
3294 days 21 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
3rd vote
x
x
x
xx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Allison
3294 days 21 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
4th vote
x
x
x
xx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Eli
3294 days 21 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Funnily enough, we have a four way tie between all the people that sent me votes. So we will draw rocks.
3294 days 21 hours ago
camell22
ok
3294 days 21 hours ago
epicwafflez23
Now?
3294 days 21 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
I have put all of your guys name in a random.org list. The person who's name is at the top of the list will be the one leaving.
3294 days 21 hours ago
camell22
oh ok good luck
3294 days 21 hours ago
epicwafflez23
It's gonna be me.... :(

open group

J&M's Survivor: Hawaii

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!