This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2942 days 13 hours ago
me2013
Zach and Tony, you two have done what 14 others have failed to do. And now, your fates are in the jury hands. Over the next few days, they will ask you questions about your game that will decide whether or not they vote for you to win. I wish both of you the best of luck. Feel free to make an opening statement. Once the final two players have made their opening statement the jury is free to ask questions.

Your Votes are due Wednesday 8pm CST/9pm EST (Thursday 11am Australian Eastern Standard time)

Reunion date will be posted asap.
2941 days 13 hours ago
ziggyzaggy16
Hey guys sorry this is so late. It's been really busy lately, but anyway.

This game was definitely not a conventional Survivor game. We started this game as individual and due to large amounts of inactivity we played the entire game as individuals. At the beginning of the game I proved myself to be an active player by particiapting in challenges and voting at tribal council. This helped me to get into the majority alliance of active players that orchestrated the vote-offd of Raydog and Dylan. After this there were a ton of medevacs and BOOM! We hit the merge. When I got to merge I soldified my position by aligning with Brandon a strong player who I knew I could trust, (but unfortunately could not beat.) I worked with him and with another group (not gonna really say alliance) and we took out some of the strong players that we knew would be strategic threats like Pika, Cal, & James. It looked like I was floating at this time because it was what I need to do for the circumstances. I didn't want to make myself look like a threat to my tribemates, so i layed low and went with the group. Then we got to the Final 6 and I realized we had the numbers to overtake Brandon and Connor, the two biggest physical threats in the game. So I began working closely with Tony and we pulled together a Final Four alliance with myself, Tony, Sam, and Tiffany. When Brandon lost immunity I knew it was time to make a big move since I had the numbers to do it. Even though he had ben my strongest ally up to that point and knew they was very little chance I could beat him in the end and that's why Brandon had to go. After that Connor was able to convince Sam to flip and Tiffany self-voted leaving us at a 2-2 split with Tony and myself on one side and Connor and Sam on the other side. When Connor won immunity, Tony and I stood together and voted out Sam. Then to finish off the game I was able to pull out the Final Immunity win! I looked at both situations very intently and decided that while I may looked respected for bringing a strong player like Connor to the end it would not be the path to victory. If I wanted to win this game I needed Connor to go. So I voted out Connor solidifying myself and Tony's positions in the final two. I stuck with Tony through the merge and remained loyal while not riding coattails. I made big moves in this game and that's why I was able to put myself in this position with a shot at winning the game. I hope you give me you vote, but if not I totally understand. Good game, guys :-)
2941 days 12 hours ago
cbearattack
Ok, I'm gonna start this cause Frankly I don't know if Tony is ever gonna say anything

First: Zach, you speak a lot about how you made moves and didn't ride anyone's coattails but that is all you really did. You used two big players, Brandon and Tony, as meat shields. You did what they told you. So fine that is great, but then people come to you with moves AND YOU DON'T SAY ANYTHING. You told me you shot down all my ideas but that's totally untrue, you refused to talk to me at all! Why should you get my vote when we had no interaction with each other. Cause guess what That isn't strategy, its stupidity.

Tony: Oh boy, ok so we had an alliance at the very beginning of the game and that was great. Then you disappeared. You showed up to about two challenges and did NOTHING for the final immunity. All you did was vote. Why should I respect that game you played, cause this is it. My vote is up in the air right now, so why should you win even if you did nothing! Strategy is key in this game, but if you aren't going to fight you don't deserve to win.
2941 days 11 hours ago
ziggyzaggy16
First: Zach, you speak a lot about how you made moves and didn't ride anyone's coattails but that is all you really did. You used two big players, Brandon and Tony, as meat shields. You did what they told you. So fine that is great, but then people come to you with moves AND YOU DON'T SAY ANYTHING. You told me you shot down all my ideas but that's totally untrue, you refused to talk to me at all! Why should you get my vote when we had no interaction with each other. Cause guess what That isn't strategy, its stupidity.

Connor, first off maybe saying I shot down your ideas would be bad wording. And the only people that came to me and talked to me about flipping on my alliance was you. Anyway, I didn't respond to you because I feared the sheer fact that I was interacting with you about flipping the game could be the reason I was voted off. Secondly, I had no reason to make a move. I was sitting comfortably in a Final Four alliance and had no reason to flip at all. I was sitting in a power position and flipping to your side would give me no benefit. I was in the majority alliance, had a final 2 with Tony, and was lining up my cards to win this game. Flipping to your side would have been stupid for my game, not strategy. I would be betraying my alliance and Final 2 deal, I would be placing myself in the minority alliance, and I would be bringing myself to the Final 2 with someone who was the biggest threat to win this game. I was not being stupid, I was being smart. Flipping to your side would not have been smart, it would have been the thing that insured I lost the game.

Secondly, floating sometimes has to be a part of your game. I understand if you don't completely appreciate the under the radar game, but at times it was necessary to move myself further in the game. At the beginning of this game there was 17 people on one tribe! It was almost impossible to do anything, but hide in the background. Once we reached the merge I was allied with a strong and trustworthy alliance member, Brandon. I was still active, still came to challenges, still voted at tribal council. But I just wasn't in the position to make a power play. The numbers weren't on my side and I had no reason to turn on Brandon when everyone including myself, saw him as a threat to be taken out later down the road. Then I feel like I did make a big move by taking out Brandon at the Final Six. That was a game changer and solidified a Final Four alliance. By taking out Brandon I eliminated one of the biggest threats to win this game and turned on my first ally, but I knew he would win in the end. Then I continued with my alliance because I knew Tony and myself were going to make it to the Final 2 if we stuck with them. The only tribal council that did not go my way was when Tiffany got voted out. At that point it was Tony and myself against you and Sam. And we prevailed. I won final immunity and we kept our pact to finish together in the Final 2.

Connor, I know this game didn't really have any gigantic blindsides or epic moves, but I had no reason to make a big move. I was in a majority alliance that I was planning to go to the end with. Why would jeopardize that just to say I made a big move. And yet I did make a big move, voting Brandon out! I feel like my game was about staying in the majority and moving myself forward in the game. I know you would have liked for me to make a big move, but it was just not beneficial for my game.

(Sorry this was really long)
2941 days 11 hours ago
cbearattack
Zach I think you misunderstood my question so I am going to reword i

I am not surprised you did not flip, that would be stupid

However if I am talking to you and you never respond when you know we are in a game together...
Here's a better way to say it, imagine we are both actually on survivor. I come to you and say "I think we should take out blah blah blah." The thing you should do is say, "oh yeah that's a good idea" and go straight to your alliance and say "Connor thinks I should vote out blah blah blah"

However, basically what happened was I went to you and said, "I have a plan"

and you never replied.

Tony was able to trick me and think he was with me, I 100% knew you were against me. But not only did I know you were against me, I knew you wanted nothing to do with me. Therefore we had no interaction till the very end. Why should I vote for someone who was not willing to even say "ok sure" to me. EVEN IF ITS A LIE. Honestly, that would probably be better cause I would let my guard down. Does this make sense? I can reword it again if you need me to I know it is a little confusing

I respect your game, I think you played a better game than Tony

But at least Tony was willing to respond to my messages, you didn't.

Basically I knew you were against me 100% of the time, Tony tricked me and made me feel safe. If you had responded I probably would have never gone to Sam and almost dismantled your alliance

Please let me know if this does not make sense but I hope it does
2941 days 11 hours ago
GroupGamer
I think you should respect my gameplay is because I am not afraid to make big moves. At the beginning of the game, I made a majority alliance to get me far. Once there were 10 people left, I was just talking to everyone, finding out about everyones weaknesses and strengths. I immediately knew that Brandon and Connor were the biggest threats. I knew you guys were smart and you were there to win.

So at final 6, I made sure to get rid of Brandon. He was a huge threat, he won so many immunities. So I had to win that immunity, which was very hard. And I won the immunity and got out a huge threat, Brandon. I knew at this point, that I need Zach in the finals with me because he didn't seem much as a strategical player or that anyone would vote for.
2941 days 10 hours ago
Qazwsx
Good job on making it to F2 guys!

To both of you: How was your game better than the other finalist?
2941 days 9 hours ago
ziggyzaggy16
Connor, so you come up to me and say I have a plan so I knew if i showed any interest whatsoever in that plan you could use that against me in my alliance and say,

"I talked with Zach and he seems like he is willing to take someone out from your alliance."

I was worried if I had any interaction with you whatsoever I would be seen as disloyal to my alliance and you might have been able to convince someone from my alliance to take me out because I was entertaining other options.

Connor, I knew there was very little chance I would ever see a need to flip on my alliance and you obviously had to know the same. Tony made you feel safe by lying to your face. Good for him. That's just not the kind of person I am. I didn't want to blatantly lie to you or give you a false sense of hope. I feel like that would be cruel and unnecessary. I had too much respect for you in that game and telling you I would think about it when i obviously would not felt like I was kicking a man while he was down.

Connor, you were a good player, but your physical prowess put you in a tough position in the game. I saw no benefit in lying to your face other than to create paranoia in my alliance, which was not what I wanted.

I thought, "Hey, this guy seems cool and all. Why lie straight to his face? He knows he is on the bottom, why would I give him a false sense of hope just to punch him back down?"

I feel like I did that out of respect to you and my own character felt like I would be cruel by doing that. It would have given me no benefit and it wouldn't have given you any benefit unless you used my words against me got my alliance to turn on me.

I hoped that answered your question.
2941 days 9 hours ago
ziggyzaggy16
To both of you: How was your game better than the other finalist?

Well, I feel like I had better jury management in the sens that I didn't betray as many people in this game. Tony put his eggs in a lot of baskets making alliances left and right only to end up betraying them. I made a one strong alliance and then another core group after that. I stayed loyal and true to my allies, even though I voted out Brandon he was too much of a threat and had to go. I feel like there would be no reason for any of the jury to feel mad or bitter towards me. I always tried to be nice to everyone and never really made any enemies on the jury, while Tony made a lot alliances and had to stab a lot of allies in the back to get here. I remained friendly and kind and was able to work my way through the majority alliance to get to the final 2. I didn't need multiple alliances to get here and I didn't need to backstab that many people to get here. (Except for Brandon, I'm really sorry about that btw :-( Anyway, I stayed strong by working with trustworth alliance members and made it to the end by sticking with them and not working between multiple alliances. So I feel like I have better jury management than Tony.
2941 days 9 hours ago
cbearattack
Yes that did Zach, thank you

and Tony that immunity win would mean something, if Zach didn't  drag you to the end
2941 days 9 hours ago
cbearattack
As for me, my questioning is over, fallen angel edit out (hope someone gets this)
2941 days ago
Coolbrandonman
Ok Zach you were my biggest ally by far. We know that you were social, and physical but what did you do strategically. Besides getting me and Connor out because you said that was the groups decision.

Tony, OK so I don't need to ask you anything. I saw how you played socially, strategically, and physically. But for some reason I don't think you played a better game then Zach. To be fair, I don't think neither of you played a better game them each other.
2940 days 11 hours ago
ziggyzaggy16
Ok Zach you were my biggest ally by far. We know that you were social, and physical but what did you do strategically. Besides getting me and Connor out because you said that was the groups decision.

Brandon obviously you know my biggest move in this game was taking you out and Connor was definitely a big boot as well. But this merge was very weird in the fact that clear cut alliances didn't really form, rather someone threw out a name and everyone was just kind of like, "As long as it isn't me." I don't think this was the most strategic cast in the world so trying to implement devious strategy that went against the group would definitely put a target on my back. I remember actually suggesting Pika as a threat to vote off as I knew he was a strong player. My strategic game was not the highlight of my game, but there was not really much scheming in the merge until after your vote-off. The Cal vote off was a little all over the place, but that was probably just due to lack of communication. My strategic game was law key, but still present. Sometimes in this game you need to let someone else take the reigns, but I was always in the mix and always put myself in a majority position at every single tribal council. That's why I never got a single vote cast against me, not one. I always placed myself in the majority and kicked off big threats one by one. My strategy may not have been game-changing, but it most certainly was there.
2940 days ago
me2013
Jury you have approximately 14 hours to send your vote to BOTH Jay and myself.
2938 days 12 hours ago
me2013
6/8 Votes received
2936 days 6 hours ago
cbearattack
When will the votes be read?

open group

J&M's Survivor: Hawaii

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!