This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

4th Tribal Council - Molokai

Topic » 4th Tribal Council - Molokai

2715 days 9 hours ago
me2013
Come on in guys, take a seat and lets get to the dirt!

Molokai [green]:

Jay - being that it was New Years we can excuse a little inactivity but you haven't really done a thing yet? Is there more to come or should you go home tonight?

Romeo - You come into this game with impressive skills and ability - will we see it, or is this just a joke to you?

Samoa - You were the only active person in this challenge - at least you told us you couldn't compete - are you frustrated at the level of commitment and activity within this tribe?

Nick - big name, big expectations, are you here to play?

Johnny - I know you are active on the site, but where is your commitment?

Luis - Another player who is capable of much more, yet we are still waiting for you to step up and show why we chose you to play.... thoughts?

You all have 24 hours to vote to evict one of your own. No vote will equal a self vote and could be the reason you leave this game. Many of you already have strikes from last tribal so be careful.

If you have the HII and wish to use it.... please let BOTH Jay and I know when you send in your vote.

Good Luck.
2715 days 8 hours ago
Peterparker16
Jay - being that it was New Years we can excuse a little inactivity but you haven't really done a thing yet? Is there more to come or should you go home tonight?

I know I've been a bit busy and I'm sorry for that but if I stay I'll give my 110% I wasn't on because new years so my fault. I'll understand if I go home but I hope I don't.
2715 days 7 hours ago
_Adidas_
Luis - Another player who is capable of much more, yet we are still waiting for you to step up and show why we chose you to play.... thoughts?

These challenges has been non live for the most part, plus it is the Holiday season.
2715 days 1 hour ago
Jaybirdnifty
@_adidas_ do you want live challenges? I kind of did more non-live challenges this season because of the holidays and college starting back up so figured it'd be best for everyone.
2714 days 21 hours ago
vergi1
Samoa - You were the only active person in this challenge - at least you told us you couldn't compete - are you frustrated at the level of commitment and activity within this tribe?

It's the holidays I can't really blame anyone, just continue to give my best
2714 days 16 hours ago
alwaysvictorious
Romeo - You come into this game with impressive skills and ability - will we see it, or is this just a joke to you?

Its not a joke to me, I will be here next time now that my laptop is back with me, and I will be here to fight for my tribe, so dont vote me out yall
2714 days 11 hours ago
me2013
4/6 votes received
2714 days 8 hours ago
me2013
Time is up. You have until i get home (or Jay gets online) to send in votes. No vote will equal a self vote.
4/6 votes received
2714 days 8 hours ago
Brandt69
People so obsessed with me
2714 days 8 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
I don't get off till 9 so Mel is probably going to host it
2714 days 8 hours ago
me2013
Ok I am home..... I mean

Lets get to the votes
2714 days 8 hours ago
me2013
If anyone has an Idol and they wish to play it now would be the time
2714 days 7 hours ago
me2013
No one stands

Lets read the votes
2714 days 7 hours ago
me2013
First vote
Johnny
2714 days 7 hours ago
me2013
Second vote
Jay
2714 days 7 hours ago
me2013
Third vote
Nick

open group

J&M's Survivor: Hawaii

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!