This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity #1 "Majority Rules

Topic » Individual Immunity #1..

2675 days 12 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
7. Who is the biggest jury threat?
With two votes, Mac wins! Other mentions are Luis, Nick, and Hufus. Luis and Alex gets a point!

Luis:3
Chris:3
Alex:3
Samoa:0
Robert:1
2675 days 12 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
8. If I were to have a Fans v Favorites season who would most likely be a Favorite?
Everyone answered something different, so no one gets a point. The name's mentioned were Romeo, Hufus, Luis, Nick, and Robert!

Chris:3
Samoa:0
Robert:1
2675 days 12 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
9. Who mistakenly thinks they're in control of this game?
With three votes, Nick wins! Other mentions are Mac and Romeo. Chris, Samoa, and Robert all get a point!

Chris:4
Samoa:1
Robert:2
2675 days 12 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
10. Who is the stupidest player in the game?
We have a two way tie, so anyone who puts Nick or Liam will get a point. Other mentions are Romeo. Everyone but Alex gets a point!

Luis:4
Chris:5
Samoa:2
Robert:3
2675 days 12 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
11. Who would brag about the title win for the rest of their time on TG?
The answer with three votes is Nick! Other mentions are Romeo and Luis! Chris, Robert, and Alex all get a point!

Luis:4
Chris:6
Alex:4
Samoa:2
Robert:4
2675 days 12 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
12. Who is only playing for second place?
Everyone put different answers, so no one gets the point! The people that were put down are Romeo, Macda, Chris, Luis and Logan.
2675 days 12 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
SO CONGRATS CHRIS! You have won immunity and have a 1/12 shot at winning this game. The rest of you, I have nothing for you.
2675 days 12 hours ago
ghrocky100
grats Chris
2675 days 12 hours ago
Logie56
Congrats Chris!
2675 days 11 hours ago
_Adidas_
congrats!
2675 days 11 hours ago
Brandt69
excuse me why wasnt i included?
2675 days 10 hours ago
me2013
Nick did submit the challenge, so with his answers included the final score board looks like this

>>Samoa - 3
>>Luis - 4
>>Alex - 5
>>Nick - 5
>>Robert - 6
>>Chris - 7

Chris still wins immunity. Tribal will go ahead as posted.

Good Luck
2675 days 10 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
@nick
Nick, your first list included yourself when the rules stated that you weren't allowed ot say yourself. Hence why I didn't have you on the list.

open group

J&M's Survivor: Hawaii

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!